xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

What Is Your Favorite Pass Time? What do you do in your free time?

In my spare time I create web sites and graphics, I play games such as World Of Warcraft, The Sims 2 and C&C Renegade, I play with my dog or read a book.. Oh yes I almost forgot - I also play games on my GBA every now and then. ^^

when im bored i usually play guitar or either im out taking pictures or doing something with photoshop, thats pretty much my life haha. right now im on springbreak and to be honest with you i actually miss school. spring breaks great at first than it just becomes so boring and dull.

huh,basketball and fever party should be take out all my free time.that is sports to me is much exciting and enjoy time with friend is much joyful as well.

I role play, talk to friends on the phone or online through MSN, AIM and emails, Watch movies (I own a lot of them), read books, play with my pets, do homework for my college classes and try to keep ahead with my reports for those classes, work in a group home (not fun all the time), watch a few TV shows and enjoy myself. I think I?m a little boring lol. Oh well.

What I like to do in my free time is play golf. I live in Michigan which sucks so I don't get to golf that much. So I like to golf and use the computer and hang out with my friends. I love making music playing the drums etc. But my favorite is playing golf been doing it forever so that would have to be it.

:) I do Forums :) I read, i read a lot, usually 4 books at the same time, in every minute i have to wait for no matter what...Sports:I swim and do yogaI'm a volunteer for Food for Life and the World Bank Against HungerI keep a personal diary (offline, not a blog) and i'm learning to drawOf course i love to go out with friends, and movies, and party's, etc etc like any other social human being B)

i sleep, watch a new movie, or my favorites... watch tv, just hang out at home! sometimes, i go out, eat out, and be with my friends. Sometimes, i pamper my self, get a massage, facial, and spa........ =) really relaxing!!!! i also read my favorite book, or just play my mp3 playlist, according to my mood!!! watalife!!!

My free time i am usually sitting at the computer, working on cars, playing ps2, or hanging out with my friends. the only sucky thing is that i have had very little free time lately so i cant do as much as i used to. the only thing i seem to do now is when i do get my free time is work on my car. that thing has got me all worked up. i will vent about that some time when i get more free time.

In my freetime i usually go out when there is a sunny day;) I also produce music at home so this takes almost all of my free time but i also like to watch movies, read a book,... One thing that i should do more often, but i don't is studying:))

I like sitting in front of my notebook surfing the net and learn new stuffs.I dislike stories as they are unrealistic, and kindda useless in real life.I learnt how to make an encryption program like this ... :)

Although I have very little passtime but whenever I get I used to surf on the internet. Sometimes I also watch TV but very rare. Internet is my first choice and hobby.

ummm.... *he he he...*-make web sites-post on forums-watch/download anime episodes (like Naruto :D)-read manga-watch anime on demand-eat-play violin-play piano-continue my comic-draw and sketchyeah... that's pretty much it :)