xisto Community
LikMeBalleFM

Rate My Latest Work

save them as png files then you can get rid of the white background but be wary though for IE 6 and below a light blue background will appear but don't worry about it.The first one rocks nice way to design a sig, that could be a useful technique to use in my future endeavors going ot send yo ua pm about it right now.you need to start the second one all over again way to busy.

I don't really like so much black on the first one. And, maybe you wanted to suggest movement, but the right part is disagreable for my eyes.

1064332542[/snapback]

Kinda agree with yordan here. Looks like you're applying a tad too much motion blur on the first and second. (Not sure if the first is considered motion blur though). I'm not exactly sure about the hurting your eyes part though because it doesn't seem to have any effect to my eyes.

I love the way you did the text on the first one but the render wasn't exactly well placed into the pic. The second pic would look much better if you minimize it all into a sig-size pic and kept the Ryu (Er...is that him?) but without that much of motion blur. Looks great though, its a good start although I'm not sure if my comments might prove much useful at all because I am still an amateur designer.

First of i must say that they are very eye catching and do go into a bit of detail, for some constructive critism though i suggest not using a blur on the render or any part of the sig that is going to be outside the borders becuase when you do start to use png format or optimization of the sigs then you will notice a severe degrade in colours and blending and the opcaity of the blurs itself. the first one is great except for the shading of the render on the sig, i am not sure if it is the render that is causing those black spots or if its just empty but to keep it flowing i would fill up the big patches of black on the background lilke others have suggested. I totaly agree with SM that the second is way to busy partly caused by the blur and the large transperant text, the contrast is also a bit too high on the right side and your right side border also faded away. once those have been fixed the sigs should look mint.

i dno't really like the blur part it takes a bit out of the picture and makes it look kind of like weirdishhh...but they're okay i guess i mean, they're eye catching but the first one's a little weird, even if it might have taken longer to do? O.o

That's some pretty good stuff. I found myself trying to do one of those some time ago. I had a problem with the shading but you did it just like I wanted to. I think the Ryu one looks very nice, but it's slightly too contrasted in my opinion. Overall it's a very nice job you did on it, and it looks cooler if it was just a plain picture of him.As for the 1st one, that was pretty cool too. It kinda made it look like he's popping out for some reason, kinda like 3d or something I guess :huh: It fits well in my book and I can say it's nicely done as well. Keep up the good work, as I can't keep up with it if I tried making it myself again >_<

i agree with the guys : i don't like the blur, especialy in the second one...if i should pick one of the 2, i whould pick the first one, because i like the way you blended the figure with the "footer" and i really enjoyed the text !it's not a great work, and i say that without beeing mean ! but it's not bad either... \

They both look nice, but I agree with someone here, try to make them transparent, use gif or png files, so you can avoid that white backgr. Anyway that motion blur effect - it's very nice and catchy - when applied right. You should need to reduce it's levels more, and make them more transparent, and more lightened... shut down opacity on them and make them look attractive by adding maybe some sort of wave distort. I hope this was helpfull. :D

wow your design with heiachi and ryu are very cool, i expecially like how heiachi pops out from the screen below, very nice work indeed. And the blur is somewhat distracting not sure, but overall very nice work on the graphics work!!