xisto Community
truman69

Whats On Your Site? what is on your site?????

i host a number of sites with trap 17 :)i got my domain space which has linage to the rest of my network, a small blog which i very rarely use haha, a group blog where all my friends post useless stuff haha, a few fan sites and just some random pages for other people. xDi still plan on adding more later but i really can't be bothered at the moment lol. dam, the holidayds get u into a lazy mode. =P

In my site ive got, pictures of me and my friends, jokes, games, music videos, a guestbook oviously, a blog, a forum, images that i have created, cool rollover buttons, and fancy stuff like that. Im still working on it it really isnt quite done.

i host a number of sites with trap 17 :)

68832[/snapback]

That's against the Xisto terms of service, I believe?

My site contains

1. Updates section, what's new to the site and whatnot

2. Picture of the day (rarely updated)

3. Games cheats

4. Scrited games, in php/javascript

5. Stories, books, all uncopyrighted >.<

6. Random stuff, flash, programs, annoying things

7. A forum

My site is a web directory the url is http://www.webdirectory.co.nr/ . It contains variuos categories. One category is for personal sites also , but unfortunately I have to go for some place for whole last month where internet facility was not good. So my account has been suspeneded. I returned two days back from there and now I am trying to unsespend my account. I hope in one or two days my site will be back.

Well, not much is on my site right now, but there's soon to be a whole bunch of random rubbish on there. Random rubbish that you think you won't want to read, but that will get you reading, and then you'll come back again a few days later to see what's new. That's my plot. :D Some of the random rubbish soon to be found on my site is stuff like sports (tennis, soccer), art, current events and my opinions on them, etc. Just a very personal website with a mish-mash of stuff. You'll see when I find the time to complete it, I guess. :o

On my site all I currently have are message boards. They are not working correctly at the moment but that will soon be fixed.....hopefully

61931[/snapback]

Now I have message boards that work fine, and a nice amount of good users.

I don't really have a site yet, but once I get it started, I plan to have the following on it:(First of all, mine's gonna be a graphics site)1. Anime/Videogame graphics. 2. Non-anime/Non-videogame graphics (maybe)3. Activites (don't want visitors to get bored!)4. Guestbook (for people to sign)5. Forum (So people can be active on it)6. Calendar (to display events going on.)Can't really think of much else.

well i use my site as my Collective where i have all my web sites is basically all about anime/manga, it also hosts my blog and my friends blog n_n, and it has a guestbook so you can sign it :lol: