xisto Community
truman69

Whats On Your Site? what is on your site?????

my website is pretty much about me and my friends. i have a pictures section where i upload pictures of me and them. also i have a guest book for if anybody wants to sign it. i dont really get very many visitors, but i still keep it up...

My site is Christian related and is everything about Jesus Christ and God. I got tons of domains that redirect to the main one (theheavenlyfather.com). I got:theheavenlyfather.comtheheavenlyfather.orgtheheavenlyfather.infotheheavenlyfather.net (almost, registering right now)theheavenlyfather.tkjesusisking.infoilovechrist.info[and like 10 more .info's]Visit them if you want, but I don't think it's up yet, because I'm thinking of hosting with Xisto.

i'm a medical student, so my website contain medical news, photo gallery of my community, a forum, a poll and etc... but, i think they are too busy with their job, so not many people visit our website.. :)

My site is to do with gaming and contains game reviews, game news, etc. But it has not been updated with any new reviews because One Gaming v2 is in the making.If you would like to check my site out anyway, the link is in my signiture

Im gonna try and mod the army system to be more complex and better with it more like a cros between ferion and starkingdoms........I think it would be kool

I run a gaming site with online games, and a forum and chat....

62930[/snapback]

How do I get to your site?

Suz

I'm working on a whole family of sites, for freebies, marketing articles, rural living, Christmas, writing, shopping, games, crafts, gardening, and anything else that catches my mood. They're all listed at the bottom of my Fun4TheMoney home page.

If you visit, please let me know if the new home page design is okay. I'm experiementing before copying it to all the other pages (which means the rest of the site looks different right now). Design is my worst thing--I'm much better at content.

Fun4TheMoney

I've started 2 new sites that will be strictly link directories. If anybody wants to swap links, let me know.

Suz

Well, if I do decide to get a package on Xisto then I will hopefully make some kind of gaming website called Shazastrike. If not I could do a skateboarding site called Shazastrike, I still got to think about it though.

My site is a gaming site, well acctually it's a crew site for a gaming site lol. I has information about the game, information about my crew, loads of stuff anyone that plays the game would want, but its exclusively available to my crew. :)

Im graphic designer & musician. You can enjoy many free stuff on My Webpage. There is free mp3 music (my own composed songs) free tutorials for many popular graphic desktop publishing programs (this part is still under construction) shoutbox, sitenews, graphic design news, guestbook, loadz of quality graphic design / web design related links, and finaly webshop section. Please feel free to visit and listen quality music (composed by me:)) and download as you like anything....

My site consist of a online store. Its still in the making but its a merchandise store that sells about everything. I am currently using oscommerce and zencart to make the store but i want to change the whole design so it doesnt look like the default skin that comes with the store. I dont know if there is any other good online shopping carts to use. If anyone knows or uses one that isnt oscommerce or zencart please let me know so i can check it out. I am looking for a user friendly one with a easy way to change the layout design and has alot of features or features that you can later install.