xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Contest: Design IPB Skins, Prove Your Worth All graphics designers out there

I think I might give it a go. Presuming that mods can also take part B)Anyway, give me about four or so days to come up with it, got school soon and some work to finish off.--mikP.S. I'm going to have to put my back into it to compete with Reaver's or Final Design's.

Reaver: Your skin looked good, but it was just too similar to the original skin. It seems like the only change was the color scheme and the change from "IPB" to "AST".finaldesign's text was hard to read on some buttons, and the green color wasn't too appealing.

Reaver: Your skin looked good, but it was just too similar to the original skin. It seems like the only change was the color scheme and the change from "IPB" to "AST".

Hmm, that means that my skin won't compete too, anyway ill just submit it and after that maybe make a better one. Hope to release it this afternoon or else tomorow

-=jeroen=-

Here's my finished product, after years of hard work. It shall revolutionize the way people think about IPB skins:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

OK, Feburary Fools. I did this this morning, in about 3 hours. I tried to give it a really retarded look, but I've failed in many places (like at the picture of the wooden board and the nice looking stick figures). It must be because my great graphics skillz doezn't let me make ugly stuff B) . You could include this skin as an option if you want, for the people who want to see this board in a really f****d-up way.

Reaver: Your skin looked good, but it was just too similar to the original skin. It seems like the only change was the color scheme and the change from "IPB" to "AST".finaldesign's text was hard to read on some buttons, and the green color wasn't too appealing.

I'm currently making new skin. And it will be better than my first entry for sure. B)

Yes the only thing i did change was the colour the asta name and the logo changes it did take about 45 mins to an hour which i said in my original post, and again i didnt want to put too much work into it without getting a much clearer direction on what the board is looking for. And all i know now is to make sure that we can read the text, its not a green and do more than just change the logo and skin colours....still not a whole lot to work with.

Hey guys (and gals)I've decided to start my own entry for this.Yesterday, I was hunting for the logo, stupid me never thought to take the vector logo from the flash animation on the home page of asta. So for those who want it for their own developments, below is a very accurate cut-out of what the original logo was.And below is my (partially completed) preview of what my skin is going to look like.

Hey guys (and gals)
I've decided to start my own entry for this.

Yesterday, I was hunting for the logo, stupid me never thought to take the vector logo from the flash animation on the home page of asta. So for those who want it for their own developments, below is a very accurate cut-out of what the original logo was.

And below is my (partially completed) preview of what my skin is going to look like.

You're off to a good start... I can't wait to see it when it's finished... but anyway... maybe I'll still make another re-submission, with new skin :D