xisto Community
OpaQue

What do you feel about the name TRAP17?

Trap17 kind of sounds like you're trapped, but on the other hand it could be securing yourself from other things.The number, I don't really know, but 17 is a nice number.I guess if it was 'seventeen' it would be more to write, but a bit more formal.I believe it's awesome :DAnd catchy :)

I must be one of few who read OpaQue's intro about the name in the Readme, so I do know that it is the name of a local joint that he visited on a nearly daily basis. But as far as the website's name, it's rather vague and under descriptive for a website hosting forum. Xisto at least HINTS what it is...but Xisto is hard to guess...I do laugh at reading everyone's thoughts on the origin in different languages though...puts a unique twist on it. In a way though, the idea is to catch and ensnare visitors onto the site and keep them addicted. But more or less, these descriptions from the other members make the site sound deceitful more than anything.

Hm, you know I actually gave this 'Xisto' a kind of thought.I was thinking, maybe it's like, you can't ever leave this website like, it's kind of like your home because you can write on the forum, own websites and do your own thing, and why would you ever want to leave your home? 17 could just be a random number? I suppose, I still have no clue what conclusion in my head that 17 could mean.. but it's awesome still for just being some random number xD

good work opaque. having to domains is so cool. but i wonder why you choose "knowledge2.us" in specific, not "sutra2.us" or "knowledgesutra2.us"??