xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stusrud

Dark Throne Online RPG Game.

I encourage everyone to check out a n online RPG game called Dark Throne.(http://www.darkthrone.com/?dt_session_id1=96536804c5f5a529243d2a5fd34baf6e)When you are just browsing around, bored out of your mind, stop in, register, and play!It's always being updated, ints in the "beta" stage right now, soon to move into the"omega" stage. The site is very professional and very well done. Definately a reason to check it out! :D

I used to manage one of the Promisance game forks from 2000 - 2003. I just wish I had the time to continue it. Finally things got to the point where too many people were trying to beat the system, not the game. When someone managed to hack and crash the OpenBSD server it was hosted on, I finally gave it up.Before that I played Starkingdom back in the beta days when there were 400 players. Made a reputation back there too. Actually that is where my handle Unimatrix comes from. If there are any former SK players, give me a holler....

I never heard of that game before, it was an online RPG? 400players,. thats pretty good, Dark Throne is very professioanl though, there is a whole team of programmers, etc. in the united states that puts it all up, they have hundreds of servers and satff. Dark Throne has thousands of players, (Over 50,000!) from all over the world, as I said before, now its in the beta stage, will be moving into another stage called the "omega stage" with tons more features! I again, encourage veryone to check it out and register!http://www.darkthrone.com/?dt_session_id1=96536804c5f5a529243d2a5fd34baf6e :D

I just checked this game out when I got bored, it seemed really cquel, but I'm not really into Online RPG's anymore since I discovered Nocturne again, but it seemed cquel I really suggest it also, go play it.

I know! I love this site! At first I thought I though it was hard and confusing but then I got better and found it so easy. However there is a bad thing. You could be a really good member but be level 1. Just wait until you have lots of gold and just get all the upgrades at level 1 then it's so easy to get to the top. That's tha bad thing about it. But it's a good game all the same.

Yes, I have had an addiction to this game since the 6th grade. I started as a newbie and rose 48 levels. I am currently an Undead Fighter. I have over one hundred twenty million offense and one hundred million defense. My miners have brought my success higher and higher. 30,000 miners are recruited, and they are bringing me about 2.5 million per turn.I've been in a few conflicts, but they've always been solved with a big slap from my offense.

I know, I agree with you bts. Another bad thing is that it's really easy to buy fortifiactions and seige technology. And it's not really neccessary to train your men because your weapons are good enough!I don't think that there should be a bank however because what I always used to do was to store all my money in the bank and then withdraw it all at once and then spend it. This makes the game so much easier since no-one can steal the money in your bank.But now however, it's just becoming like all the other MMORPG games because there are more similarities. The only unique thing is probably that each player has levels they can increase.

I've loved DT for years, and it's is rapidly loosing it's touch. I played Beta and Omega and now Silver, and I was very disappointed with Silver.Not my cup of tea. I still play Beta though and can't wait for the release of Gold. (Only a few days!:D) I Think the fundamentals of the game are good enough. But could be improved with maybe a more in depth approach to everything. Make snece?:S lol-reply by Psych