xisto Community
yungblood

Does Anyone Every Play Pen & Paper Rpg Anymore ? Pen Paper RPGs

Does anyone still play RPGs with pen & paper?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've thought about playing RPG's by e-mail... but I don't think you could ever duplicate the same feeling as playing with friends around a table. To me it would seem like any other mmorpg... *sigh*.
It's too bad that playing games in person, any kind of game, seems to be a dying art. It's hard to even find a person to play chess with me without going online. I know one guy that likes to play cards in person, and we usually get together once a week for a couple hours.

-YB

I am a Werewolf The Apocalypse and Demon The Fallen ST I have a group of 3 players we play in person and online but we are from Puerto Rico, but if you ever want to play online for fun we can arrange something. Plus I feel your pain, some years ago I used to have campaings of 14 players now I get 3 to 4 players max since the emo kids came into generation it all started to die.

That's a modern feature.Some tens of years ago, it was normal to wait until three other persons are free for playing cards.Today, if I want to play, I want to do it right now. It's possible with online games, without waiting.It's a modern times feature : we want everything immediately.I still think we can mix both : playing online as soon as I want, and playing around a table with my friends as soon as they are available, maybe next month.

Hey, does anyone every play Pen & Paper RPG's anymore?Here's the ones I play:
D&D v3.5
Everquest I
L5R (original ver, not D20)
Star Wars (original ver, not D20)
Battle Bots

I have alot of fun playing them, and I wish I could find more players. I also enjoy playing them thru IRC when I can find people that play.

Please let me know if you enjoy playing.

--YB

Yo Jonny Boy here,
Check out Reddit.com/r/rpg