xisto Community
Picsel

My New Template I Made

I really think that the layout you've got here is really great for a graphics site layout...and, if I'm not mistaken, my first thought about the chains you have all over the layout is to prevent people from just out and out copying it from this thread. My only real critique is that I really don't like the way the "contact me" section of the buttons looks...I think it would look a little bit better streamlined to look the same as the "home" button, but that's just my two cents on that. As for the rest of it, it looks good to start with, but I'd reserve total judgement til I see how it plays out online.

Props for the photoshop skills you have. But to me, there's something I can't pinpoint that shows newbish skill in web design. I've seen too many professional photoshop templates and this definitely is different from them. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad it's up to you.

Ooh, that looks generally nice! :ph34r: But the little snake-like things look a bit annoying. The positions of "Home", "Tutorials", "Templates", "Forums", "Skins", "Resources" and "Contact Us" should be more centred compared to the boxes. Well, good luck! :)

really nice layout.. the combination of colors are simply great.. not that distracting, yah except for the string things...what tye of site are you planning to build? made with iframes or in tables?just be careful slicing for the layout can be ruined with it... good luck! really nice layout, somewhat 3d and futuristic.. <_<