xisto Community
vickofpak

10 Gb Data Storage For Free! Amazing site for online data storage

Hello vickofpak! (Being here for two years yet only posting to somewhat advertise Streamload?!)Streamload doesn't seem that good because you can only share via e-mail. There isn't an actual link to offer in sharing. :ph34r:

If you people are after free online space, then these links would be good too:

BaDonGO :
" Not just another file sharing site, Badongo letâs you upload ANY file type with NO

size restriction and NO sign-up hastle. We are committed to stress-free sharing and display

minimal advertising and clutter on our pages. Badongo is simply the easiest upload choice

available!

How do I upload files.

1) Go to our 'Upload Page'
2) Click the âChooseâ button.
A browse box will appear which allows you to search your computer.
3) Double-click the file you wish to upload.
Your file will now appear near the âChooseâ button on the upload page.
4) Type a description of your file into the âDescriptionâ box.
5) Read our Terms & Conditions and check the âI agreeâ box, if you agree.
6) Click the âUploadâ button.
Watch the progress bar as your file uploads or subscribe to our email list.
7) When your file is uploaded you will be automatically directed to a page with a URL

address link.
Copy this link and send to your friends!

How long will my files remain online at badongo.com

For now there is no file life-limit and only files violating our Terms & Conditions are

deleted

Is there restrictions on the type of content allowed on Badongo?

Yes, please refer to our Terms & Conditions. "

Filefront :
" STORE your files remotely in a secure location
ACCESS your files anywhere at anytime
UNLIMITED file uploads
UNLIMITED file downloads
UNLIMITED bandwidth
UNLIMITED space
GIVE the public access to any or all of your files "

And theres many more at this site:

Right here!

Edited by Sandriod (see edit history)

Surprises me with all these alternatives that many still use rapidsearch and megaupload to share files. Quite a pain in the *bottom* with the "you must wait 2 hours".

Although ... please list speed as well as sharing features of mentioned site. Sure, storage is neat - but not when the service is unreliable or slow, or if it's only for self storage. Posted Image

Although ... please list speed as well as sharing features of mentioned site. Sure, storage is neat - but not when the service is unreliable or slow, or if it's only for self storage. Posted Image

Alegis, could you please tell us your current home network speed ?

Personnally, I have a very poor ADL line : 512 kilobits/sec while downloading from anywhere, and 110 kilobits/sec while uploading. This is true for myself from any Internet site (for instance downloading from Microsoft.com or uploading to Xisto.com).

So, when I say that I reach also this kind of speed with uploadingit.com, this is meaningless.

Does somebody here have a really fast link, he would be able to test uploadingit.com or the other sites mentionned in the present post.

Regards

Yordan

Try XDrive, It installs a drive on your computer that works like a virtual hard disk.

Great idea ! I would like to try this !Unfortunately, XDrive restration crashes, said "try again later".

Windows sky drive is better10 Gb Data Storage For Free!

In this matter windows skydrive is the best which offers 25GB of freeonline space and that can alos be shared by email.

Skydrive.Live.Com

-reply by chandan