xisto Community
vickofpak

10 Gb Data Storage For Free! Amazing site for online data storage

That 10GB Data Storage caught my eye. Sounded too good to be true, and figured there must be a catch. 8+ years :lol: I bet we'll have that kind of storage for emails by then.

I do know of another free service that's "better" than yousendit. Try out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I don't think there is any download limit. Upload up to 500MB and as long as it's being downloaded actively in a 30 day period it should stay up indefinitely. This definitely has to be one of the best service out there. Give it a try.

But Now It is not FREE!?!?!?!

What do you mean? Streamload? I just checked, it's free as mentioned in the subject title. Just go to that streamload site and then click on the sign up button. Enter your information and check the box if you agree to the terms. Click on Submit to create your account and you should be set.
But take note of the amount you can download. If you want to allow people to download a lot from here, and the files are huge, I suggest using alternative methods like yousendit or megaupload instead.

This kind of "services" are normaly not as good as they sound, or you can have a little space, but for more you have to pay, or it's very slow, like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for example. When I saw Xisto I first tought that this would be yet another one. Lucky it's proved it isn't :lol: .-=Jeroen=-

Woot! Finally I can transfer 10GB of information from one computer to another! (The Computers I have are in different countries and I don't want to buy 10 1GB memory sticks lol.)Thanks for recommending this to us. Do they display your information on the web? (like give you a url?) or do you need their program to download your files back?

yeah if you believed someone was giving away 10gigs of space for free, you were only kidding yourself, i'll consider you lucky if you can find more than a half of a gig for free..

Damn fine lines lol. I immediately clicked the linke when I got in here and started signing up etc and then I forgot about this page so I came back quickly and saw the post about only downloading 100mbs a month and that it could take like 8 years to get your stuff back... and cursed loudly and exited that page so fast the flash would cry lol. I hate sites with fine lines, I always get scammed lol.

100mb only...That really isn't worth it for most of us :/I'll stick to the 2 gb ones...Thta way I don't have to worry about those annoying messages all the time >_<

Now that Gmail is offering 2GB of storage for 10MB files and now that there are many programs which will let you use Gmail via FTP, there is no reason why you shouldn't just use that for your data storage functions anyway. For example, if you have a file larger than the attatchment size (10MB) you can use Winrar to compress and split it into sections that are exactly 10MB so you can upload them and store them using gmail.

This website is designed nearly exlusively for piracy as you probably have guessed, it is extremely popular among downloaders for transferring mp3s and videos instantly and quickly and is very successful. I love the system where you can upload a file and if someone else has alredy uploaded that file then it will do it instantly. The fact that you can only download 100 megabytes per MONTH is a bit of a pain though but the marketing is ingenius...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesnt even make an ounce of sense music. If you were posting music and files.... think about it..... Lets say they posted a file that was 100 mb. only one person could download it and the website used up thier bandwidth. If you hosted illegal music.... you might get 25-30 downloads..... only a fool would do that there.... or.... uhhh anywhere :P