xisto Community
vickofpak

10 Gb Data Storage For Free! Amazing site for online data storage

yeh, i think they earn wery much at this service, becouse alomost everyone want a higher limit and pay for it. so it wouldent surprice me if they come in rolls royce soon :P

yes but you can only download 100mb every month...so if you ever wanted all you data back you would either have to pay for it or wait 8+years... but yes...good find..not excatly new though..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm... I haven't exactly looked into it, but couldn't you simply download your files through various proxies? Or is it 100mb per month for the entire account?

I think that it's 100 megs for your entire account so yeah, it's a scam in reality. The bandiwdth prices are not unreasonalb though so that's how they are dragging you in and then making you realise that you want to use their service (which is paying for files you have already uploaded (as part of you original quota of storage))

you store them there and you link it to the site, or does that not work???

It does not work that way. You login to the site, it gives you a menu showing your files, and you can only download files or upload files, not link to files there.

Here is a cool site i could found which has amazing facility to store upto 10 GB data online! I can also send any file through email to any person for free! Isnt sounds coooool??

here is the url

https://www.idrive.com/

Enjoy... :)

1064306962[/snapback]

i hate this site honestly it has to be one of the worse uploading sites ever ..when i shred thelink with my friend u can only send a file that is below 10 mbites :huh:

10 GB is a big chunk of spaceand 8 years is a long time =)i had trouble finding a good host tooi tried 250free.com but ou can only link files of 250k or lessand the ones i wanted to were 2mb each almostthis site doesnt have that kind of restriction does it?

u can only send a file that is below 10 mbites

Most of the sites I found accept files smaller than 200 k, some of them accept up to 2 Megs, so accepting 10 megs is quite a lot! I also saw that you can allow people uploading without giving your password, so you still master the site.

Sounds cool. But with all the negative feedbacksfrom other people why should I bother myself trying their 10gb storage thing. With 100mb limit for downloads ain't a cool thing even if you host images.

is no other reason why one will restrict the downloasd limit to 100 MB per moth!

I guess that a reason could be to push you to choose to pay instead of waiting. And I guess it's a good marketing tool. You test the speed of the server and the availability of the service, uploading 100 megs every month, this is enought to see if you like it or not. If you like it, you can pay for it. If you don't like it, 100 megs is enough.

Well, now Streamload has increased its storage limit to 25GB, but I'm pretty sure that the download limit is the same. Funny how these things work.

Well, now Streamload has increased its storage limit to 25GB, but I'm pretty sure that the download limit is the same. Funny how these things work.

Well, Streamload has now become MEDIAMAX. I checked the site after I saw this forum thread... I always wanted a media sharing zone to share pics. This place looks great. Neat interface and good service. They have Increased the bandwidth to 1GB/month along with increasing storage to 25GB. Another catch is max file size is 25MB. Well, if you are sharing pics with limited number of friends, then the service ain't that bad.

But for big files, the bandwidth provided is still too low...

In any case, you loose nothing by trying it for a month!!! :P