xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xacrosancxion

Darkthrone yet another text-based army game :)

picked this game up from the kings of chaos thread i created :)

its called darkthrone (found HERE)
and i find it somewhat more ...interesting than Kings of Chaos is.. and so do a few of my mates

i am currently not a very high rank as i only started playing a few days ago but its fun none the less!

by the way: am i allowed to post my recruiting link here?

I think that this post will be better when placed in:
Free Web Hosting > Others > Gaming > Online Multiplayer RPG Games

To go there please click here

Peace, :)
-!DraXxuS!-

I think that this post will be better when placed in:Free Web Hosting > Others > Gaming > Online Multiplayer RPG Games

err... although darkthrone is an online game it is CERTAINLY text-based and is CERTAINLY NOT an RPG game :)

as i said i the decription, its a text based army game (army based) where you manage troops and their weapons, attack people etc..

Darkthrone is an awsome online game. It's fun and something to do when your bored, or when your at school. Though thankfully Im finally done with school for the year. I have been playing Darkthrone since the alpha version. They are curretly in the beta version which they made a lot of nice changes and additions from the alpha version. The omega version is going to be coming out very soon, like in 1-2 weeks. Im looking forward to a new challenge and new stuff they are adding.

I play both Dark Throne and Kings of Chaos, and I definatley like Dark throne better. Somehow Dark Throne Seems more realistic. You can have miners and the game suports alliances, and there are other features in Dark Throne that Kings of Chaos does not have. If you play Kings of Chaos or any other MMORPG, I would definatly give Dark Throne a try.

I simply find Dark Throne more realistic than Kings of Chaos, and more fun. In KoC, you lose all your hard work when these so called "ages" end. While in Dark Throne, you can work your way up and gain strength as you level. It has kept my attention for more than 1 year, and has made me want to experiment with different strategies of creating a character.Some experiements I've tried:-Full Offense (High offense, low defense, low spy offense, medium spy defense)-Full Defense (Low offense, high defense, low spy offense, high spy defense, high amounts of miners)-Balanced (Medium offense, medium defense, high spy offense, high spy defense, high amounts of miners)

And so, what turned out the best? I am also playing Dark Throne, the omega version. I've played it quite often before, but I've chilled since then. Now that the omega is ALMOST done, I'm starting to play it again. The problem with me is that I can't control myself - I just keep on getting experience. So, I get to a high level, but my defense and offense are low. Now I'm trying to hold on, and increase my defense, since I find it more important than offense. When you have defense, you can just sit back and spend the money you get by mining. Whereas when you attack you do get the money, but when someone attacks YOU, you are lost in the sea of faces ;) A great game, nothing more to say...

I love playing darkthrone. Personally, I think Darkthrone is better than Kings of Chaos. I actually know one of the people who made Kings of Chaos. Anyway, I like BETA much better than OMEGA. In OMEGA, you have to get to a certain level and upgrade your armoury to get better weapons for you troops, which means that it's not a good idea to camp at level 1 in my opinion. BETA is much better for campers than OMEGA. In BETA, you don't need to level up to get better weapons.

I think Omega is better than Beta. I am kinda a camper, but I still think Omega made the game more fair with the controlled weapon "availability" thing. I've played Kings of Chaos before, and I think it just sucked.

Any auto Recruiters??

Darkthrone

Hi Guys..

My name is paul and I just wanted to know if there are any auto recruiters for darkthrone...That click for you??

-Paul

Opinion on DARKTHRONEDarkthrone

I'm playing this games since BETA AGE. This games is easy and straight forward. You only train people and army. Buy weapon. Go to war. Get more gold and buy more weapon.This is very relaxing game other than Ruins Of Chaos (old name - RISE OF TYRANT). This Ruins OF Chaos is ruin the games. The server a bit slow. No fun like before. I like the old games with 3 second time turn. So fast. You only got time to war and build up weapon. No need to worried anything.

-reply by alongeasy

Auto Clicker for DarkthroneDarkthrone

hey, I made an autoclicker for darkthrone unlike most others and I've been wanting to get it out there for awhile. It doesn't physically "click" on the button, I found that it was problematic because then you couldn't really use your computer for the 20-ish minutes it took to click 375 times. So I made a program that can run in the background and will do all your clicking for you.