xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
barkwally

3d Images please need comments about my images

Hi, I think there great. I appreciate work like this and recognise skill when I see it. I have a contact that is in the gaming industry. He creates games. I think he would be very impressed with the work because I know I certainly am. You've done a good job there, nice work. Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

Oh man! Those are absolutely spiffy. The detail in the texturing is great and has an awesome organic feel to it. I love the idea of a hand candle-holder, and the scorpions are just plain adorable. How long have you been learning to model? Have you taken any classes before?

i like the last one with the aliens, nice rendering/modelling/lighting friend.. check out this room i'm working on, i used crappy quality that way everyone doesn't have to wait 500 years for it to show up:

Posted Image

These are pretty cool! If you need to make a object that has a cool kind of hand drawn style to it check out Teddy! Teddy is a program, online and offline that you can draw a circle or what ever and it morphes it into 3d. Its very good and it makes very complex models in a snap! Its realy nice to also get a Tablet, I picked up mine for 100$ on sale. So it turned out to be all good!

Real cool! How do you make 3D images? I always woundered. So-far the only way I know is by using cad programs (autocad 2007 and solid works). But you can't make very detailed images unless you have exact measurments. Is thier a free program. I can't download solid works because I can't afford it but my school has it and that is were I used it.

woah. really great artwork... and you modelled them all by yourself? just wanna ask... is cinema 4D that user friendly? i mean if i were to learn it, would it take me sometime... hmmm.. when designing, i only use adobe photoshop cs2, whereas i just play with the tools... thanks so much... really really nice... you have a creative mind...

Hi barkwally,

Nice images. I would like to make some critics, mainly regarding the shaders. You should try to improve your shaders with some bump/specular in order to be more realistic. There are some great sites over the web where you can find good resources and tutorials. I recommend you to take a look (if you haven't did yet) to the cgtalk.com. It's a huge community where you can find good imagens and people normally help a lot. There are some excelent artists like Suurland (http://www.suurland.com/) that makes incredible works.

Please let me know if you need help.

Rgds,
tuba3d