xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nqon

CS: Source Vs CS 1.6

Cs vs cs:scourceCS: Source Vs CS 1.6

I donno why but scource in my opinion is way to easy. The recoil is hella easy to handle. Thhe only thing good about scource is the graphics, the hitboxes ****, the shadow of player is bad cuz they it gives a person a chance to prefirce you. I'm just say thats my opinion there some videos on youtube (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) says why cs 1.6 is better.

-reply by PhewPhew

CS:Source is far way better then 1.6. Weapons are more balanced, and (despite what people say) SOURCE ISN'T EASIER. The recoil is exactly the same. Recoil tests have been already made my co-workers of CS:Source. Source is a graphical upgrade of the original, providing better gameplay experience. 

-reply by Guest

CS 1.6 for me, its beacuse that source... Well just doesnt feel the same :S, I rarley enjoy playing source. 1.6 just seems better to me since it has more mods, skins... I see source just lifeless CS with pretty graphics -.- CS 1.6 !-

reply by Shotta 1234

Of course is SOURCE better than 1.6. Source has better handling, graphics and lots more.

I rellay don't understand why people don't like source. I have asked my frend about source adni he sad : " Heh... SOURCE IS BULL****, THE ONLY GOOD CS IS  1.6". After that I have asked him if he had ever tryed to play source and the answer was : "NO!!".

Then I have aked myself : "HOW CAN HE don't LIKE IT FI HE HADNT EVEN TRYED IT..."

-reply by dino130395