xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bidvertiser

Google adsense pays by check only. No paypal. They'll never choose paypal as their option. Paypal is their competition!Anyway, what i mean is, that they have this repute/rumour of banning publishers when they are near the $100 mark, and also disabling lots of publisher accounts on the 'click fraud' accuse. Ofcourse, nothing has ever happened to me like this, but I doubt all the publishers complaining about this are wrong! <_<

Yes i totally agree maybe google should team up with paypal *Thinks of how good that would be* and i found a minor spelling mistake should be cheque <_< anyway it is much betther with paypal apart from the fact according to them no one gets clicks.

well... i joined cos i want a bit of extra cash to my paypal account (to pay for shoutcast)i got my first click, i got... THREE CENTS! omglol, pfft... high pay rates, lol, hopefully in the future i get more, but at least its not a scam :blink:

currently im stuck on 84 cents. its been like it for days and im pretty sure im getting clicks.surely such a site cant be a scam? its pretty well known, although ive never actually heard of anyone getting a payout.while im talking about ads, my dad found out something today! LOL"i heard that you can make a living from having a web blog and having ads on it, if thousands of people go on the web blog then i can make a fortune" LOL@HIM! if he decides to make a "web blog" ill refer him to my bidvertiser referral link :blink: i signed up to the referal program.anyway, bidvertiser could be a scam although so many people use it!

Regarding the last comment about adsense, yes its true its happened to many people including myself, they ban you when you are near the payout, its been around $70 for me and people I know, lol they claim they return the earnings to the advertisers but who knows...Bidvertiser doesnt seem too good, I have found much better payouts for CPM and CPC - see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ they have some great suggestions!

I am currently using Bidvertiser on my first ever website, and I am EXTREMELY pleased with it. They don't show any inappropriate ads, and some ads pay up to THREE DOLLARS A CLICK! That is an absolutely phenomenal payout. Also, the best thing (in my opinion) is that they pay via Paypal. I haven't gotten any money yet (since I only have $0.22 in my account) but I'll tell you guys if it worked when I get my first $10. Also, if there are any ads you don't want to show up you can disapprove them. Although this may be a bit "sneaky", you could take off all the ads that pay under a dollar, so it would be a huge payout for even a small number of clicks.

Have quit BidVertiser

Bidvertiser

Have quit BidVertiser after reading this:

forums.Digitalpoint.Com/showthread.Php?t=240855

-reply by TranslationDirectory.Com

I've used Bidvertiser before and they are quite reliable. Also, I loved the minimal payout, you only need atlease $10 in your balance before they pay you by Paypal, or whatever other method you choose (I forget the other methods). However, Google Adsense pays a bit better per click, so I decided to move back to using their pay per click program. I do wish Google used Paypal like Bidvertiser, but I rather make more per click anyways.

Hello guys

I'm currently using bidvertiser.. It is true that bidvertiser is good to alternate to google but its not that great.. Because there are some clicks that they not count..Like my friends in california they are interested in my ads and when they click it some of there clicks are not counted. For example they click 2 ads but bidvertiser only count 1... Hmmm somethings fishy.../txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.gif

Bidvertiser SCAM!Bidvertiser

SCAM WARNING!  Do not give Bidvertiser your bank account details, they have taken large amounts of money from my bank without notice or permission.  Their phone support goes unanswered and no e-mail response.  If you have given Bidvertiser your bank card details then I strongly suggest that you cancel that card immediately!  Bidvertiser are nothing more than a common thief!

-reply by mrvoodoo

Do not use Bidvertiser publisher account, they will never pay you. They closed my 2 accounts for 2 different websites. I never clicked on ads ever. I made over $15,  but they closed my account without any reason. Although, they said that $10 will be paid to you on 31 of july but they closed before than that.

No reason given, in a meanwhile, I was using google.Adsense account and that is working properly. I made only $15 from Bidvertiser and $62 from google adsense,  so offcourse, google is the best. 

don't use bidvertiser

Bidvertizer is not much of popular network for ads and that is the reason merchants on bidvertizer are not good. I mean ads like adults and some banned products are there so it's not good for you. There is also possibility of non-family friendly ads on bidvertizer. So if you've family friendly and safe site then you should definitely avoid bidvertizers. One more important point to note here is that the value of clicks is also low. You'll get paid in cents and itll take thousands clicks to reach the payout. Its not going to be very lucrative ad network in my opinion and there are many other alternatives instead of going with bidvertizer. You should try adbrite or balcklabel adsense ads instead. Ads are not attractive either and you'll find that they hardly attract anyone to click on it. So you are going to rely on random clicks to make some money. Not very beneficial for publishers who seek some revenue from their hardwork.