xisto Community
clovis

Good Places To Advertise Your Site

I have used autosurf also but I find it to be more of a pain then anything else.

1. You have to keep a browser open that surfs autosurf sites

2. You do not always get credit for using autosurf to look at others pages

3. You are not garanteed any visits I used it for about 3 months with NO hits

4. If you do not use it for about a week they blast your email address with emails telling you that you are inactive

SO use it if you think that you can overlook those pains.......................................

But I suggest you don't.....................................

:)

1064306000[/snapback]

Autosurf programs are only increasing our pains. Presently I am also giving some time in the Autosurf programs to see how effective these are and to my surprise I am finding out that auto-surfs do nothing better than consuming my Electricity and Broadband bill.

Nowadays, I let them run all alone in my FREE times and once the stipulated surfing quota is over, they stop all by themselves.

Still so far as hit generation is concerned, I agree with you Auto-surfs do not have any effect on it.

You may try out Traffic Exchage Programs as they really generate targetted traffice to your website.

Hmm... craigslist looks alright but, even though it may well get thousands of people a day odds are all of them are going to just come to advertise their site as well.I've come to find - you get what you pay for. (Except for with hosting! Thanks Xisto)

Is it effective to advertise your website on Craiglist? I heard that it's a popular classified ads website, and very useful to people looking to sell property, cars and so on.

1064302545[/snapback]

The thing is that people look out to increase their web footprint by adding links to themselves on different websites. One of the measures of website popularity is through the number of links to the person's website. Especially so if the website linking to your site is a popular website itself. So if you want to get a higher search engine rating, get your website listed in as many popular websites as you can and you'll be on the path ot fame soon enough.

Well my site is to do with anime & manga and where I advertise are mainly topsites and I also put a link to my site in my signature in forums.

This is a good Directory where you can Add your URL for FREE.

search4i.com

They have a wide ranges of categories and visited by many visitors each day. They will allow you to

write Title,Description and Keywords for your website.

But so far as I have seen, they do not allow you to edit information relating to your website. Once you have submitted the URL to them.

So, make sure before posting that whatever you are writing is accurate.

i think even bux.to is also a good site to advertiseas you get about 1000 unique views per 19.1 dollarsi got my view of the site suddenly raise out to 1000 out in one night

Bux.to is scam site. By advertising with bux.to and similar "Get paid to" sites. There are chances of getting removed from search engine listings. And if you've ads from adsense, adbrite or other ad network on your site. Then they'll BAN your account for using such scam site for driving traffic to your site. If you want to use advertising to your sites then options are like : Buysellads, Performancingads, Adbrite, Adwords, Yahoo Advertising program, Netclix, Widgetbucks etc. These are some of the reputed ad-networks. With them you've no chance of getting yourself banned from search-engine and from any publisher network. So choose your advertising source carefully. You don't want wrong visitors on your site.Also there is one more ad-network called Adpinion,check it out.

Getting Traffic To Your SiteGood Places To Advertise Your Site

It's really a great advantage when you know how to write an article but for those who doesn't have the skill in writing, link building is the one of the best strategy, another thing that I do when it comes to driving traffic is I search what sites are getting a lot of traffic and as of now without a doubt, game sites experience overflowing traffic, we don't want to lose the chance of having a share of that traffic, what we need to do is we <a href="http://ww2.yourkidsclub.com/?folio=9POR7JU99 quality and fun games pasted in our sites </a>to drive more traffic.

-reply by whiteshark0121

I have used autosurf also but I find it to be more of a pain then anything else.
1. You have to keep a browser open that surfs autosurf sites
2. You do not always get credit for using autosurf to look at others pages
3. You are not garanteed any visits I used it for about 3 months with NO hits
4. If you do not use it for about a week they blast your email address with emails telling you that you are inactive

SO use it if you think that you can overlook those pains.......................................
But I suggest you don't.....................................

:blink:

For most sites that are built on a specific niche, autosurf traffic is not a good option. The reason I say is that the traffic is of the lowest quality one can imagine. No body even bothers to look at what's inside the website no matter how great a website is or how valuable stuff it contains. Furthermore, most monetization programs won't allow you to use autosurf as a source of traffic. For instance google adsense is completely against traffic obtained from this source and i think they are right about this.
In simple words, I think trying to get autrosurf traffic is just a waste of time.

I've been using autosurf programs to advertise my site. It isn't all that effective, but I guess that it's better than nothing.

I personally think that autosurf advertisement is just a waste of time. I have many reasons to justify my statement. The first and the most important is that nobody is going to read what your site offers. In most autosurf systems, you visit a website to earn credits that can then be used to advertise your website. The same goes for other people who would be visiting your website. So the primary goal is not to look for some information or read something but to earn credits. And to achieve this primary goal of earning credits, the visitor doesn't need to read what you have to offer/. He just needs to keep the page open for a few seconds and thats all.

In traditional advertising, there is some interest involved. That is, when a visiotr follows a link to a website, he doesn't have any other interest in the target page (no credits or stuff like that). The title of the link is what interests the visitor and he seeks some information or want to buy some product and that is why he clicks the link. Therefore, in this type of advertisement, the visitor has some sort of interest in the page being visited and there are high chances of results being fruitful for the advertiser.

So I would suggest not wasting your time in autosurf programs and try to advertise your website in a more traditional way. If you cannot afford the traditional advertisement, then it is better to spend your time on doing Search Engine Optimization as it is the most effective advertisement you can do.