xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Ps3 And Xbox Coming Out Soon

I saw the Xbox 360 it looks very slick. I'm going to probably get one before I get a PS3. I know I'll eventually have both at some time. I think it is pretty sweet that Microsoft is allowing a free online account.

Information about all consoles on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, all but the nintendo Revolution which is going to have wireless controllers only with rechargable batteries. The revolution and ps3 are the best consoles of next gen, XBox 360 has absolutly nothing on them, MS upgraded barley anything.

The "Revolution" as it is called right now comes with a hard drive that gives a new meaning to backwards compatability. Because with it and it's built in wireless reciever, you can download for a price every singgle black-list Nintendo game every releaced. That means every single English and Japanese game releaced for every nintendo console up to th e"Revolution" Can be downloaded and played countless times, And the hard drive has enough space to hold all of those games (thats more than 100 gigs) Not to mention its the smallest console ever that will have the next gen graphics card (Made by Radion) and the prossesor will be awsome. It will probaly be the most innovative out of all of them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ doesn't seem to exsist

...having gone to e3 and having gone to each comps unveiling I seriously doubt you missed the specs for each console so your comment about the x360 having nothing on ps3 or revolutions leaves me skeptical =P

in regards to nintendo, unfortunately they've always been a little behind the pack with their consoles. They've always had some great games, but the revolution is not something that's high on my list of things to pick up come next year :)

I've always liked the Xbox, but judging by the screenshots, the PS3 looks like it may steal my preference in the consoles. But, I still like the good ol' PC more. :) . I haven't heard much on the Revolution, though.I am all excited about the new consoles, but it sounds like they may be very expensive. 3 Ghz processors aren't very cheap, are they? I'm going to have to check out computer prices. :) - AlPal

I've always liked the Xbox, but judging by the screenshots, the PS3 looks like it may steal my preference in the consoles. But, I still like the good ol' PC more. :) . I haven't heard much on the Revolution, though.

I am all excited about the new consoles, but it sounds like they may be very expensive. 3 Ghz processors aren't very cheap, are they? I'm going to have to check out computer prices. :)

- AlPal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Screenshots? I haven't yet been able to find any in game screen shots for the PS3... if you have any links to some I'd very much appreciate it if you could post them. I've heard that the graphics are awesome... almost life-like, so I'm very interested in actually seeing some.

Screenshots? I haven't yet been able to find any in game screen shots for the PS3... if you have any links to some I'd very much appreciate it if you could post them. I've heard that the graphics are awesome... almost life-like, so I'm very interested in actually seeing some.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There aren't that many around, here are a few...actually, two =P

Images for Tekken Next - PS3

careful they're massive =P I haven't seen too much else, but I haven't really been looking at ps3 stuff =/

WarHawk PS3 images

Heavenly Sword PS3 images

check out those, I missed them the first time around the main ps3 site at ign.

you should check out GameSpy and GameSpot for other ps3 info, may find more screens there =)

Someone made a post on the screenshots "PS3 Specs" And I can easly say Xbox360 looks ulgy and has NOthing on ps3, Just look at the pre renders that look so bad compared to ps3 INGAME shots. I posted the wrong link its at e3insider.com

Posted Image Thats what the ps3 is going to look like

Posted Image There is "The Getaway 3" Ingame not pre renders.

Posted Image Killzone 3 Ingame shots also.

All these from PS3

Xbox 360

Posted Image

A bit squarish...

Posted Image

Horrible and squareish.

Posted Image

Crappy and blocky.

You can CELARLY see that ps3 has a much greater future than 360.

Not to mention with Halo 1-2-3 coming out revamped for PS3. I dont think people will be paying $300 + for Xbox when they can pay 200 for PS3 and get a better controller, better games, and a better system, Not to mention free online (No extra subscription needed.)

Wow, some of those screenshots are amazing. I agree though, the rendered X-Box 360 screenshots don't look as good. I don't like the shaders they used for a lot of those. Also, PS3 will probably extend the Final Fantasy series :) and I like how it supports up to 7 blue tooth controllers.The thing is though, X-Box 360 will be coming out far earlier than the PS3.

I would be so enthusiastic about it if I could play with anything but my keyboard! :) I’m a 100% PC gamer but I got a lot of pals who are crazy about that sort of stuff! :) Well, who buys such things at their release day anyway… Not me, that's for sure, but all those pics are very impressive!

Still The Xbox's Greates sellers (DOA, and Halo) Said they are going to move the games to the PS3, that is going to completely ruin Xbox360 sales, because why would you want to pay more for less? I meen Ps3 has better controllers, better graphics, That beautiful cell processor, BEAUTIFUL, and you don't have to subscribe to any special thing to get a internet service for your ps3 at your home (I.E -NO- XBOX LIVE), it is going to be 100 bucks cheaper (Xbox 360 is going to sell for around 300-400 bucks ps3 200-250), and finnaly they are going to be coming out months apart, thats not very far.

Thanks for all those screen shots... those graphics are just amazing. I'll have to start saving my money so I have enough to get one when it comes out.I'm not too bothered about the Xbox 360 coming out before the PS3 either, I don't see it as any sort of advantage to them and I still expect the PS3 to be the more successful console.

WOW, those are some stunning graphics, Ps3 looks like it'll be able to totally blow the x360 out of the water from those! Sony has always had better games and a larger following as well so I'm not surprised.

I would be so enthusiastic about it if I could play with anything but my keyboard! :) Iâm a 100% PC gamer but I got a lot of pals who are crazy about that sort of stuff! :) Well, who buys such things at their release day anyway⌠Not me, that's for sure, but all those pics are very impressive!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get keyboard/mouse "ports" for the xbox/ps2 so I'm sure taht x360 and the ps3 will have them as well.

I've been trying to say that PS3 will smash XBOX 360 for weeks, now I can use those screenshots you found and prove my case, but still, the games produced should sway a vote. Would you play a game that sucks, but has good graphics, and skip on an amazing game with bad graphics? This is how it might be, but I have to admit those in-games are amazing!I heard the PS3 has a custom processor that goes all the way to Terrahertz, is this true?

I've found quite a few decent videos from e3 that really display the true quality and power of the playstation 3.

*These are links to streamed .wmv files, but if you wish you can download and save the files to your hard disk using the link just under the media window

Killzone

This one impressed me the most. It is a great display of the in game graphics and physics capabilities, truely stunning, a must see.

Gran Turismo 5

Not the most impressive demo I've seen but it is a great example of what we can expect to see in this great new addition to the best racing simulator ever created. This seems to only be replay footage and not actual in game footage, but I expect the in game graphics to be just as good anyway.

Unreal Tournament 2007

Action packed demo with (once again!) very impressive graphics! Another must see.

Tech demo - Rubber duckies

A technical demo displaying the true physics and graphics power of the PS3... also a very cool demo involving an Eyetoy. This one isn't very exciting but it's just an awesome example of the physics capabilities, and it even includes a comparison to the PS2.

I grabbed all these videos from here, I could have listed more but I didn't want to make it too lengthy... so if you want to see more then just go to that link.

http://de.ign.com/

Hope you enjoy the vids. Oh and if you want to compare these to the Xbox 360 that site also has a section with X360 videos... just go to the top of the page and click the "X360" tab.