xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Ps3 And Xbox Coming Out Soon

*sigh* when does the Nintendo Revolution come out? i saw a screen shot for it on another forum(yes, there are others than Xisto :rolleyes:) and the screen shots for Xbox2/next/360/crap don't even touch it's awesomeness. it was photorealistic. Plus the ps3 is supposed to have 4 built in wireless controllers. rechargable, even.Disc Read Error.Please insert a playstation or playstation 2 format disk.Those are two things i want fixed on the PS3.Also, I thought they were both due out for christmas 2006?

Don't forget about Nintendo Revolution. It's also coming out.I have read in many places that next gen consoles will be released at the end of this year or beggining of the next one, so I think you got the wrong date.Also as far as I heard, the next Xbox won't be called Xbox 2, becouse it would be PS3 and xbox would be only xbox2 so people would think ps3 is more advanced becouse of the numbers.Also, no backwards compatibility is a very very stupid thing for a console, especially if it is easy to do (same data media).I really hope I will get a PS3. They have already stared making Metal Gear 4 for PS3!!! That is enough for me to decide wich next-gen console I will get (if I get one)I was considering getting a PSP untill I heard about next gen consoles. PSP and DS should have came out a year ago. They are stealing market from theirselves.

Don't forget about Nintendo Revolution. It's also coming out.

I have read in many places that next gen consoles will be released at the end of this year or beggining of the next one, so I think you got the wrong date.

Also as far as I heard, the next Xbox won't be called Xbox 2, becouse it would be PS3 and xbox would be only xbox2 so people would think ps3 is more advanced becouse of the numbers.

Also, no backwards compatibility is a very very stupid thing for a console, especially if it is easy to do (same data media).

I really hope I will get a PS3. They have already stared making Metal Gear 4 for PS3!!! That is enough for me to decide wich next-gen console I will get (if I get one)

I was considering getting a PSP untill I heard about next gen consoles. PSP and DS should have came out a year ago. They are stealing market from theirselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just got done playing Metal Gear Solid 3 and I was impressed by that, Metal Gear 4 is probably going to melt my brain! I have a feeling that sony is not stupid enough to not make the ps3 backwards compatable with ps2 and ps1, if they did it for the ps2, they'll do it for ps3. Microsoft however, I'm not sure of. One thing is for sure, Microsoft needs to make sure there are more good games for the xbox2 (or whatever it is named) than there were for xbox. Same goes for Nintendo's new system.

Don't forget about Nintendo Revolution. It's also coming out.

I have read in many places that next gen consoles will be released at the end of this year or beggining of the next one, so I think you got the wrong date.

Also as far as I heard, the next Xbox won't be called Xbox 2, becouse it would be PS3 and xbox would be only xbox2 so people would think ps3 is more advanced becouse of the numbers.

Also, no backwards compatibility is a very very stupid thing for a console, especially if it is easy to do (same data media).

I really hope I will get a PS3. They have already stared making Metal Gear 4 for PS3!!! That is enough for me to decide wich next-gen console I will get (if I get one)

I was considering getting a PSP untill I heard about next gen consoles. PSP and DS should have came out a year ago. They are stealing market from theirselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I heard they've also started working on Gran Turismo 5 for the PS3 as well... and that will be enough for me to decide on getting one! I've been a huge fan of the GT series since the beginning, and each game just kept getting better and better. I'm sure GT5 will not be any exception to that... and the graphics improvement will be a bonus too :rolleyes: I'm really looking forward to seeing these next gen consoles.

Nintendo's project "Revolution" Is sopposed to be coming out around the same time as the PS3. No real information about it has released except for the controller not having the original style controller that they have had since nes days (meaning the D-Pad is gone and so will the classic A and B buttions) And there is going to be a revolutionary type of controller which can sence if your aiming the controller up or down (AWSOME for FPS) its called Gyro controller or somthing like that.

Argh, I think those are the dates they unveil them. Or at least planned to. MTV is going to show the xbox360 off 3 or 4 days before sony's unveiling of the ps3.i think the buzz has been bigger for the 360 more than anything.

Argh, I think those are the dates they unveil them. Or at least planned to. MTV is going to show the xbox360 off 3 or 4 days before sony's unveiling of the ps3.

i think the buzz has been bigger for the 360 more than anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last I heard was that the xbox 2 or whatever it is being named WAS backward compatible, but perhaps that is incorrect? I haven't really been following it I admit.

I think that will take some getting used to, the revolution controller that is, aiming it up or down. Some people get really into their games and move the controllers in diffrent directions and they'll go completely off course in racing games... However that WOULD be revolutionary

I remember when the Ps2 came out it was such a hard thing to get one and my dad managed to get one before christmas it was so awesome when I opened it christmas morning. No one believed me at school. This time around I could not possibly buy it as im getting my camcorder im may and also I have a questionDoes this play ps1 ps2 games?I may think about getting one for christmas

Umm, You know, Nintendo's "Project Revolution" is coming out around the time of ps3.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what exactly is project revolution....is it a game ?....console ?....im not exactly up to date with nintendo....im not a big fan....but i have heard great things about them :P

what exactly is project revolution....is it a game ?....console ?....im not exactly up to date with nintendo....im not a big fan....but i have heard great things about them :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is nintendos new console[revolution], intended to "revolutionize" gaming... It will be wifi compatible so it will be easier to go online theoretically.

I didn't know when the revolution was coming out actually, I was just waiting till E3 for more information. By the way, is anyone going to E3?

Those release dates you guys are talking about are actually the unveiling dates. PS3 and Xbox2 will be shown off at E3 this may, i think the dates are 16-18 but I don't know for sure.where the confusion comes in is when Sony and MS were battling for who would unveil their new system first. LOL first MS made an announcement as to time, then Sony made an announcement saying they'd unveil their system 3 hours earlier and they went back and forth a couple times. MS ended up winning though, they're doing an unveiling on the 11 or 12 of May through MTV, so watch out for that.

I don't know about xbox 2 but it's bull about playstation 3. PSP or playstation portable came out about 2 weeks ago and I know for a fact (used to work with a video game company) that they never release two big systems like that so close together. If they did, they would lose money because their products would be competing. It's just not going to happen.I don't know about xbox 2 but it's bull about playstation 3. PSP or playstation portable came out about 2 weeks ago and I know for a fact (used to work with a video game company) that they never release two big systems like that so close together. If they did, they would lose money because their products would be competing. It's just not going to happen.

yeh, over at gamestop they have the xbox360 specs, and ti is by far, one of the best machines iver ever seen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you guys have the final specs? (well I guess at this point, they'd have to be if they're gonna show off the system may12 or so =P)

and what are they? :(''