xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Ps3 And Xbox Coming Out Soon

PS3 is told to come out sometime 2006, spring time. Xbox 360 was told to come out around christmas, 2005, but I believe they pushed the date up. PS3 and Xbox 360 are both official names. Wireless controllers come standard for both, and they both have playback capability (Can play older console games). PS3, as quoted by the manufacturers, is not just a gaming machine anymore. It's the future of visual technology. Don't ask me. I'm using it for the games :D

Yeah, I'm not sure if anyone really knows exactly what date, but a lot of people have been saying that it will be released on the 4th of November. Either way, it should be out in November and since the month of November has only 30 days, its not going to make a great deal of difference. Any one of those days would be nice. At least it will be out before Christmas!