xisto Community

there are lots of posts here, but .tk isnt good at all. When I had a php site, it would not load correctly when redirecting, so i got rid of it.

Well, in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i have a cmsimple page (php)
in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i have a mombo site (php)

and in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i have a xoops site (also php) i haven't had the fisrt problem with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does .TK have any adds?

Meh, I just prefer to get subdomains through my host. It's easier and such.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, if you open a dot tk page for the first time there will appear a pop-up or something like that, pretty annoying, but it's only one time so if you don't care....

-=jeroen=-

Yes, if you open a dot tk page for the first time there will appear a pop-up or something like that, pretty annoying, but it's only one time so if you don't care....

-=jeroen=-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I though you could switch between ads or no ads? Either way, .tk was the best I could ever find. I don't have money to afford a .com domain, and until I do, I'll stick with that.

I though you could switch between ads or no ads? Either way, .tk was the best I could ever find. I don't have money to afford a .com domain, and until I do, I'll stick with that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you can switch ads to one and off, and i agree you that its the best sulution, and the best thing about it is that is free ! i have afford with a .com :P but why not take the free when its almost as good as a .tk adress,

well it have url forwarding and email forwarding, and thats all that need if you dont have your own server, email server etc. :P

.tk domains are the best free way to get a simple name that can be easly communicated.well those guys are doing a good job in providing us such domain although they can be sometimes slow and unrealiblebut remember you get what you paid for

How to remove .tk domain name?.tk Domains

How to I remove the .Tk domain name?

I previously registered my forum to be gainism.Tk and every page (as in every link I clicked on my forum) is gainism.Tk

It should be z10.Invisionfree.Com/gainism_4eva

I don't want it to be this way, is there a way I can remove it?

If you made add-on domain settting and installed forum to reflect that setting then this i likely to happen, you can take backup of data and remove the add-on domain folder. then again install forum and just use the .tk as redirection.

Im curious as to what people think about them. As far as a url, I think they're awesome! In general, they're pretty good too, but they can be a little slow and then there's that opening popup that I've heard crashes Internet explorer on some macs. Anyways here is the link.

Now everything is better, million people have dot tK, me too

;)

i think .co.cc is better (.tk) is little bite ugly (in my opinion) , when i see .tk it reminds by the word hack ;) can you belive it ... (.tk) is totally free when (.co.cc) is a free/paid domain name you know , so that's helps in the seo little bite because the bots are more friendly with the paid domain names