xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

Best Snes Game?

Seiken Densetsu 3 or Secret of Mana 2, for anyone that doesn't know of it this is the game I think of when I choose the best SNES game, great story and you also have the ability to choose the characters that you control during the game you do of cource come across the other characters along the way and you also have the ability to change your character class, you have the option to go either lightside or darkside and depending which way you choose to go you will be treated differently in the people you come across.....such a great game, OH there is also Star Ocean the very first one too.......

snes? people still play that? LOL

i don't think they could make grand theft auto on that!! hahahaha

i use to play mario on my cousin's system but that game was dumb so i don't have a fav. snes game.

if you like it then good, whatever makes you happy!  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes...people still play snes...i love it...personally i have an emulator that i play all my games on...

and yes...they have grand theft auto for it...not an original...but still...i downloaded the rom off of romuniverse...and it is great...

but i think that marioRPG has to be one of the best snes titles that i enjoy playing...hard game to beat too...

i use to play mario on my cousin's system but that game was dumb so i don't have a fav. snes game.

if you like it then good, whatever makes you happy!  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can you say it sucks? You play one game probally once, and didn't even give it a chance to look into it's roots and understand what the game/s are about. You are increadably rude saying that, and increadibly dull. (And obvisoly don't know good games from bad)

Nohing will ever come close to Chrono Trigger as far as SNES goes. Nothing. Ever. It had ownage game play and more importantly, Magus. You can't touch Magus.

The best SNES game of all time for me is Chrono Trigger all the way, this was my favorite gameon the SNES, course I can't forget about Terranigma, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, or Star Ocean. But I still consider Chrono Trigger the best one, not only because of the story, but also the gameplay and the battle engine, the way you fought battles in this game was great and the fact that you could combine attacks was great.The time travel aspect of the game is what really made this game stand out from all the others for me...... :(

What do you think is the best SNES game of all time???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my God! My ALL TIME FAV has to be... SUPER MARIO WORLD!!! I love that game. I still play the hell out of it. I also like Donkey Kong. Which I also still play. Annndd. We have to throw Super Mario All Stars in there. So that's it for my fav Super Nintendo Games. Hmmm. Well wait. There is this other game that I don't believe is widely known... It's called Gods.. I like that one too. * grins *

<3

if you like it then good, whatever makes you happy!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you fkin kidding me?!?! I just went out and bought a Super Nintendo Game system from Game Stop bcuz I wanted to play. Just because there are newer gaming systems out there doesn't mean people don't still like the older classics.

<3

The classics are the best. Maybe not in graphics (well, sometimes...), but just in play all together. The stories and everything...Mine would have to be Earthbound! I haven't played it in so long though.

Earthbound beats every game ever made on all systems.Then I would have to say Chrono Trigger,Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, and FF6 :].-reply by Kaitlyn

I Love Super Mario World TOO!

Best Snes Game?

That must have been my favorite SNES game ever! When I was like 3 or 4, my dad introduced me to the SNES and I loved that game! I still play it today but I have the Game Genie! The mega jump is fun!

-reply by WildSNESKing

The best games on snes were the classics 1 CHRONO TRIGGER THE BEST RPG GAME EVER MADE! then final fantasy 3 and super mario all stars.

-reply by decoy44