xisto Community
L3athle

Msn Messenger Virus awful

Accept or not accept

Msn Messenger Virus

Replying to BBen

My experience is slightly different, when I signed into messenger, my friends received a message from me asking them to look at my new pictures or something. No accept action was required, just click on a URL.

The message looked like it was sent by me, so they did not think it was a virus. Fortunately after opening the URL, their Virus software spotted and stopped the Trojan horse.

What I want to say is that it can really look as if one of your contacts sent this, not an unknown user.

Hope this helps

Yeah, I've came across one of these type of viruses. 15% of the contacts on my MSN have been infected by this virus. It's pretty annoying that it keeps trying to send it. I'm lucky I never accepted it. :)

I've recntly been getting so many messages from my friends telling me to visit certain URL's... would that mean they have the virus or me? hmm

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackMsn Messenger Virus

You smarty ... He ask for help not for smartass comments ...

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: how to get read of that news:your.buddy.sent.you.a.cool.wink,.to.get.it.click

folks, too bad I m a victim of this MSN Live CRAP.  :( can anyone advise what to do now?  in fact, I did not press any "accept" link, but it got installed, and wiped out other phone applications like Nokia Maps, Solitaire...Pretty much everything in the phone.  also it installed a folder "Windows Live" with a big "?" mark, and it cannot be deleted or removed.  can anyone help?  please?

-reply by Bongo

virus cant open sitesMsn Messenger Virus

you guysshelp!! okay so I accepted this stupid thingy and watever and I got my msn scanned I found the virus and it got deleted.. But the thing is the moment I got that virus it opened with my google chrome and now not one website would open with google chrome I don't know why.. I even reinstalled it and stuff but it still wont open anything..

so do u think its cuz of my settings or watt??? =$

-reply by rita

virus cant open sitesMsn Messenger Virus

You guysshelp!! okay so I accepted this stupid thingy and watever and I got my msn scanned I found the virus and it got deleted.. But the thing is the moment I got that virus it opened with my google chrome and now not one website would open with google chrome I don't know why.. I even reinstalled it and stuff but it still wont open anything..Sooo do u think its cuz of my settings or watt???

-question by rita