xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MR DWA

Rate My Logo

apart for the blurryness (sp?) it loosk great, i have a tendancy to overcrowd pictures but i like the way you've magane to keep the image simple and neat while at the same time displaying uses of higher level graphical images.

where are you going to paste it if its like a logo then I think you should redesign it to be alone make it trendy

I like the colors you used for your logo, but I think the blurring was a bit unnecessary. Maybe you just should have left the text crisp and background blurry? I don't know thats just probably what I would have done in your case. Also it would be cool if you could add a border around the logo or perhaps make parts of the picture brighter?, the text perhaps would look nice being a bit brighter so it would stand out more. I like the text you used for the lettering on your logo, I think it really matches the dark eerie green colors that go with it. Ill give you a 7/10.

can somebody rate my logo and maybe help me improve it. I think it works well.

Posted Image

your logo has some view problems. the colors doesn't create a good contrast. I think you need to rethink these colors. The important you need to say us is what you want to communicate with this logo. Then we'll be able to help you better

best,

The funny thing is that the most famous logos don't have the most techincal graphics in them. Think of Mars Bar - red whiting with a gold outline on a black surface. Coca Cola - White joined up writing on a red background. McDonalds - A large yellow M on a red background...
Make something unique especially if it is going to stand on it's own, but don't necessarily go over board. A good text logo is one where if you changed the text in it but kept the style, people would still recognise.

Yeah! but this graphics work great to be stored in your mind. Keep attention on how you eyes reaction at the first Look.
Anyway, the diagrammatic of DWA looks very good, like a sports mark. Now keep attention on the "D", does not have the same bright effect as "WA", it seems like a composition.
Again, this logo does not talk by its self without a context.

Blessings!

Ok, rules for a good logo design:1) It should be readable! Here, i can hardly spell out the letters!2) It should work on many backgrounds, especially dark and white! 3) Try to print it and tell us if it's nice, then make a copy of it, and you'll see that it must be sharper.We usually work with vectors for logos, because of its contrast.Keep on working!

To me, the logo looks a bit plain and does not stand out much. The main part of the logo, i.e. the text 'DWA', needs to be different colour to the background in order for it to stand out. Also, you should aim to keep the image sharp and not blurry to make it look more interesting.