xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MR DWA

Rate My Logo

Hmm, besides all the previous pointers brought up about how a logo should be functional and simple, ways to improve your current logo:1. You should probably either shorten the banner or put more inside, the "white" space on each of the two ends feel wasted, especially since it is only three letters. If you had spelled the letters out, or spaced them out more, or just added some more stuff at the ends, it would look much better. Either that or crop the banner so that it is not so wide.2. The letters don't stand out. Not only in terms of the fact that the colour of the letters is too similar to the background colour, but the whole fact that the letters feel a little blurred loses the impact of the three letters. Maybe make the letters sharper and of a slightly more impactful colour?

It looks kinda like a banner to me. Logo itself must be something in combiantion with text and sign. Logo consists from "A sign" and "Text"... Sign can be anything you like, as loong as you can explain it's look an connect it with that what you represent. Text can be anything too - anything that explains what it stands for... if you know what I mean here... Anyway try to make that logo plain first, and In black&white. Then colorize it. It's easier that way. And you can make a 2 or 3 combination then put them here for a review. Keep like that...

I think it's good that you kept it clean and organized, which is a good starting point for all graphics, but i kinda thought that the letters look a bit fuzzy and i sure don't know what DWA stands for, so maybe add that info.? And also you might want to fill up the exterior space around it, or space the letters a little better.

it's pretty good..maybe make the DWA a little biggernice colorsit kinda makes me wanna look at the site it'll be placed on

can somebody rate my logo and maybe help me improve it. I think it works well.

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I personally do not think it tells much about your company. It is very wide like a banner, and that does not seem very advantageous to the company. I think the design needs to be much more compact and much simpler. It just does not tell me much about your company. It is neat looking, but it does not look like a logo.

Looks pretty simple but good font :P If I was you I wouldnt make it so big, because it looks more like a banner. I think the logo should be more 'square'... and besides the letters it could use some image, symbol with different interesting effects.

In my opinion, it's not very good..The logo should stand out to the viewers, but your doesn't do that..It's just shrouded in green clouds and the text color is green as well..But I acutally happen to like the font or the way the text is shaped.. :PI think you should experiment different effect with that font and you should be able to come up with something far better than that..

I would agree with the majority. It is a nice banner, but the bluriness in the letters make it hard to, which would really not make it a good banner to dislpay on it's own.

I to have been trying to design a good banner to be on my site, but it is hard to get everything right, and it may take many attempts to find what works. I found that having a crisp and clear image is the key. Profesionals don't often use "noisy" or blurry images.

I recently made this for the upper right corner of my site. I am giving my site a complete overhaul, and it will most likely go through many, many, changes!

Posted Image

Good Luck with your banner making, and I hope your website comes out good!

I'm gonna tell you truth on the first thing I thought when I saw it, I thought "are my glasses on? *checks face*" if we are talking logos here, I think its a little too big for the text and the blurriness is definately not making my eyes happy. The text, however is a little more promising, the text looks like it could look really good if it wasn't so blurry looking. My suggestion would be to cut the width of it down a little and try a different style for the background, if not just a solid color. I can see that looking really cool on just a plain black background. Simpler can be better sometimes...

well, from a designing point of view...u need a clearer hierarchy of what is the foreground and what is the background.here your background image is taking away attention from ur words, which are further detracted because they are fuzzy and blur.i'd say u can improve by being clearer on what's important and what is not... and communicating that hierarchy in your work.

The logo is alright but I think thier is too much space from the actual logo. Green and black are hard colors to match on a web site. Try using a darkish blue and black.

hmm... This is not logo, this is banner. You might want to make logo in one of vector design programs like CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator or Freehand maybe... Eitherway if you end up with logo in photoshop, as soon as you will need a larger logo you could not enlarge it because it's made in photoshop and it's in raster graphic... If you know what im trying to explain here... Anyway for the logo, try to make it black and white first and then if you like what you done, colorize it... don't add such backgrounds at first... make it plain, and then add all the colorific stuff.. You might want to go to my webpage, you can find usefull info on logo designing: the link is here

can somebody rate my logo and maybe help me improve it. I think it works well.

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First thing you need to ask is what is the logo for? That will determine the style of the logo (weither it is professional looking, crazy looking, or a mix) Personally I think that the logo looks a little too plain. If you look at the D it is just plain but if you look at the W and the A it has some stuff added to it. Maybe add the some stuff to the D as you did with the W and A.

I personally do not think it tells much about your company. It is very wide like a banner, and that does not seem very advantageous to the company. I think the design needs to be much more compact and much simpler. It just does not tell me much about your company. It is neat looking, but it does not look like a logo.

I agree with lessmizzie the logo does not tell me anything about the company and the banner look does not look very good...