xisto Community
cryptonx

Neeeed You Opinion Pleeeeeease :) Cute Stuff is this baby cute enough ? :P

aww thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!! what program and classes did you take to make that?!

It looks quit good to me.I don´t belive that you have much to do whit it to make a professional work!It has style!I don´t know what are you trying do say whit this particular image, but, it looks good to me.Congratulations.

The baby is already cute. Make another one in a different action or position or perhaps a different baby. hehehe But the baby is really awesome. What software did you sue to make a baby?

Aww it looks cute already.The hands,feet and eyebrows need a little work done on them though,apart from that the baby looks cute =)

I like the design of it but full size it seems rough around the edges, has it been stretched or is it originally like that?I like the shadowing sort of effect or mirroring I suppose it would be.

Good work, how did you do it?

Suggestions hugely depend on the purpose for which you did this. Most likely, I see its a wallpaper. In that case, I would like to suggest a very practical thing - keep the image to the right, users have loads of icons to the left! Also, try to make the baby look up to something to the left, that way it would seem 'curious' and look more cute than ever!

-Omkar Ekbote

Hmm...perhaps you could look to popular Asian cartoon characters for help/influence. :ph34r: Chubbiness is an extreme cute factor!Characters like Pucca, Mashimaro or Tare Panda might help. :)

nice work...i'd also suggest to work on the body... the eyebrows and pacifier are ok for me.. just the body needs improvement..really cute i'd say if you're working on it for pleasure and practicing doing artwork...great job... <_<like to see the improvements after... :P