xisto Community
cryptonx

Neeeed You Opinion Pleeeeeease :) Cute Stuff is this baby cute enough ? :P

Thanks again all , this was my 2nd attempt on cartoonish mascots and stuff i rarely do such stuff , but I am glad alot of u liked it .

@Xtron

I use Paint Shop Pro 9.01 for still images and it comes with Animation Shop 3.11 ( for GIF animation purposes )

the animated ones are really just a WIZARD thing in Animation Shop .

http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/?utm_source=jasc&utm_medium=redirect&utm_term=/&utm_campaign=jasc

@lotsa of his ( hihihihihi :P )

if I added three hairs , my mother would kill me , because it would look like my younger brother :P

but i think it's a cool idea

@harriko & almoo7

thanks but as I said before i dont like RE-EDITING what I thought was finished :P I will make notice of your suggestions in the next mascotts or whatever i am going to draw .

btw if anyones intrested on a small simple tutorial on how to draw such things ( not that i am a PRO a all or anything but I think i know a fast way of doing so) please let me know so i can write one down .

it really depends what you are going to use it for. It looks good so far, it is really cute, did you do this in Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, again really good :P

I would give the baby some smooth light eyebrows, since baby's hair isn't usually dark when they're young. I would also give it a little baby fat. :) Also as mentioned before, some hands and feet. Maybe a single small curly hair on his head?

Everyone's saying to change the eyebrows... DONT! I LOVE how they look! it adds to the comical effect you were obviously going for. I think its VERY cute. I dont agree with the people who say it doesnt look baby-ish enough... HELLO! Cartooned baby! Dont touch the eyebrows. I say just fix the body a bit to make the outlines stronger, more obvious. It's a cartooned effect, as far as I can see. Dont try to distort that with adding realistic features like shadows instead of plain outlines. its CUTE this way! i love it! and that comming from someone who hates kids... lol. I'm tellin ya, it's the whole 'cartoon' effect. dont try to change that.If anything else, maybe get rid of the gradient in the black of the eyes, I think it'll work better just plain black. It might just be me, but those eerie irises kinda freak me out... lolgood job

It looks really good. Like you said I would work on the body a little more. Give the baby some fingers and toes it just look funny without them. I really like how you have a reflection of the baby under it. I agree with mimi_m don't change the eyebrows, I think that they fit with the "style" of the baby. Maybe add some hair like hihihihi88 suggested.Another thing is if you are going to put your signature in your picture (in the larger version) I would put it in a place where it would not be easy to remove. Because where it is now I can easily use Photoshop (or something else since you hate Photoshop) to crop your signature out of the picture without losing anything. But I guess if someone really wanted to remove your signature they can do it no matter what.

i think those eyes are how they are supposed to be jerre, it is a wacky cartoon baby. i kinda like it; the only thing is everything is too blended/blurred for my liking, i know you are trying to get the shadows and what have you, right but it is just to blended for my liking as well as the hands. too me it looks like you have the body more like an animal it is like he is walking or crawling on feet as there are no joints. this is especially noticable in the back leg there should be a hip, knee, foot but there is just hip and foot. i know that is the way you have made it but, i dont know. i really like the dummy and the eyes :(did u change the eye brows?

Overall, I think it's precious :) and I really love the reflection effects. And the baby definitely has major personality! In my opinion, I think the whole piece of art could benefit from more contrast and perhaps more color in the baby's cheeks (very subtle, of course.Cheers to you on an awesome design!lilmizkat

The baby looks cute as it is i reckon, my first glimpse at the baby made me think of the incredibles and thats a good thing :mellow: cos that baby is reallllly cute. follow the tips hat have been suggested but dont loose the overall look you have going cos i think its great. Keep it up.

It looks pretty good. If you were to re-edit I'd suggest making those club hands/feet into more developed hands feet. I think you can get a cartoonish feel, still, but also have it a bit more realistic. Also, how about some rosy red cheeks? :mellow: