xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

Yes. im 95% sure they exist think about itThe milky way is just one galaxy with numerous planets one of them life exists on, now there are Millions of Galaxies in a Cluster and Billions of Clusters in our Universe. the odds of us being the only life out there are slim.Edit: Umm.. also i think im the only one who as actually looked into this subject xD

there are so many stars and plenty more planets orbit around themit would be ridiculous if we are the only life form exists in the whole universebut little green man, i'm a bit skeptic about it

....its really funnny coz last week end i did saw a program about that, tellin that the bermuda triangle was a kind of AREA51 . It appears that there is a special army base there and that u cant get too close without been catch by marines. .............the truth is out there !!! :)

I'm going to have to agree with Hayloe ^ up there. There are so so many galaxies and planets in the Universe, the chances are very good that life will exist on another planet in another galaxy similar to ours.--Clint

I once saw a U.F.O. in Navajo Nation, Arizona (the middle of nowhere). A big light, surrounded by four smaller lights, was falling down from the sky - right before it would have hit the ground, it disappeared. It was weird!!! But still, I don't believe in aliens!