xisto Community
carrot

How To Get Around Firewalls

WHats-UP

Hey how do you get around school fire-walls we've tried every thing like v-tunnel and all that so can you please help?

-reply by Victoria Lindorff

please tell me

Ite can you please tell me how you can get around firewalls to access internet privertly

-reply by jamie

dood man

Its all far too complicated! ive read so much from so many sites and I just don't give a damn anymore. I think I've actually forgotten why I was trying to bypass my school's firewall in the first place. Maybe I'm just dumb...

-reply by kate

Question?How To Get Around Firewalls

I am looking for a proxy that will work at school. The techies at school have a huge firewall. We are not even aloud on facebook... And gmail takes forever. I used to use bio7.Info but they have recently blocked that. Although this site is not blocked... But they block google if the word proxy comes up in your search. Lol. Just looking for help, email me if you can think of one. Thanks

-Tanya

Howdy.yesterday i stumbled accross an awsome new way to get around firewalls at school/work it is totally awsome. all it does is alow u to access the internet privetly and not have the stupid network administators find u out.
If u want instructions on how to do it, PM me.

P.S. IT IS TOTALLY LEGAL!!

Hey can you give me the instructions, please? :o

Obviously the topic starter (try guessing who is behind the <(-'.'-)> username? ) started a nice topic and does not want to give him his secret. Which is rather unfriendly, except if he has no real secret. :o

How do i get around mthe blocked game sitesHow To Get Around Firewalls

my school at morrice blocked every singel games web site theres no fun games to paly can you tell me how to get around the blocked sites to play on them

-reply by jonathan

Basically, you cannot. If you find a trick, and if the firewall admins are smart enough, they will immediately block your trick.The only way, if you have a legitimate need to go on a given website, is to ask the school firewall admins to allow this site.

Howdy.yesterday i stumbled accross an awsome new way to get around firewalls at school/work it is totally awsome. all it does is alow u to access the internet privetly and not have the stupid network administators find u out.
If u want instructions on how to do it, PM me.

P.S. IT IS TOTALLY LEGAL!!

how did you do this

at our local University which I am taking part-time course has restrictions on certain sites from the Institutes network... sites like Facebook and Ebay are blocked by admin... but I have come across students who can happily surf these sites using some tool or trick...I don't have the time and need to research more into it, but it could be the same trick/tool the thread starter utilizes