xisto Community
Dementour

What Games Have You Got? For any console

I have this games and their corresponding consolesnessuper mario 1-3adventure island 1-2contra trilogyadventure island 1-2pooyanroad fighterbaloon fightand etc...gameboyresident evil gaidenduke nukem 3dpokemon blue, red, yellow, silver, gold, diamondsuper mario 1-3wario 1 and 2metal gear and etc...super nintendodragon ball z 3top gear 3000aladdinmetal warriorssuper mario collection yoshi's islandjungle strikedesert strikeclock tower 2etc...ps1metal geargrand theft auto 2 and londonbust a groove (dance game)mortal kombat trilogy and 4resident evil 1-3metal slug 1-2-xtwisted metal 1-3 and small brawldragon ball final boutdead in the watercontratekken 1-3silent hill 1gran turismo 1 and 2need for speed hot pursuitfinal fantasy 7 8 9tomb raider 1-3legacy of kain: soul reaver 1dune 2000populousand etc...ps2nba live 2004 and 2005devil may cry 1 and 2metal gear 2 and 3tekken tag 4 and 5clock tower 3silent hill 2-4grand theft auto 3, vice city, san andreasresident evil code veronica, dead aim, outbreakcolin mcraegran turismo 3need for speed nfs 1 and 2thirtheenFinal fantasy Xdynasty warriors 4legacy of kain : defiancejames bond 007enter the matrixmax payne 2evil dead: a fistful of boomstickhunter the reckoningand etc...pccommand and conquer 95, 98, tiberian sun and expansionpopulous the beginning and expansion packc&c red alert 1 and 2 with yuris revenge expansionthe sims with complete expansion packmonopolytomb raider collectionresident evil 2 and 3metal gear 1C&C generals with expansion pack zero hourC&C renegadesoldier of fortune 1 and 2global forceshalf life and they hunger mod and counterstrike zero hour 1.6, and other popular and unpopular modsdoom 12wolfenstein 3ddune 1 and 2 2000 and emperorsim city 3000 and 4and etc...There is more but I forgot them hehehe...

Diablo I & HellfireDiablo II & Lord of DestructionStarcraft & BroodwarBaldur's Gate & Tales of the Sword CoastBaldur's Gate II & Throne of BhaalSerious SamSerious Sam : Second EncounterManhuntGrand Theft Auto IGrand Theft Auto IIIGrand Theft Auto : Vice CityCall of DutyMedal of HonourNeverwinter Nights & Shadows of Undrentide & Hordes of the UnderdarkGhost ReconSoldier of Fortune IIG-PoliceWarcraft III & Reign of Chaos (Whatever expansion is called)IncomingDungeon Keeper IITemple of Elemental EvilVampire : BloodlinesStar Wars : Episode I, Phantom MenaceStar Wars : Jedi Knight OutcastStar Wars : Jedi Knight AcademyUnrealUnreal TournamentUnreal Tournament 2004Worms 2Elder Scrolls III : MorrowindAge of Wonders Shadow MagicDuke Nukem 3DWarlords Battlecry IIWarlords Battlecry IIIKingpinWill own Guild Wars within no more than 3 days, it comes out in 2.

OK, here is the list of games I own I might have fogotten some of them though :( TerranigmaSeiken Densetsu 3Secret of ManaRobotrekIllusion of GaiaPhantasy Star 2Phantasy Star 4Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11Wild Arms 1, 2, 3Brave Fenser MusashiLunarLunar 2Lunar Siver Star StoryLunar 2 Eternal BluePersona, Persona 2Legend of DragoonDragon Warrior 4Final Fantasy AnthologyFinal Fantasy ChroniclesCrono TriggerCrono CrossStar OceanStar Ocean 2Star Ocean 3Guilty Gear X IsukaSim City 2000Ark the Lad 1, 2, 3Ark the Lad Twilight of the SpiritsRay CrisisXenogearsXenosaga 1 and 2Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3Chaos LegionNocturnTales of DestinyTales of Destiny 2Tales of PhantasiaTales of SymphoniaSkies of ArcadiaBreath of Fire, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5EarthboundThe Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastAct Raser 1 and 2Resident Evil 1 and 2Castlevania: Symphony of the NightCastlevania: Lament of InnocencePhantasy Star Online ver. 1 and 2R-Type 1 and 2GrandiaGrandia 2Kingdom HeartsSky GunnerLifelineLegend of Legaia,......Well thats all of the games I can think of at the moment, I place the rest later on :DOK, here is the list of games I own I might have fogotten some of them though :D TerranigmaSeiken Densetsu 3Secret of ManaRobotrekIllusion of GaiaPhantasy Star 2Phantasy Star 4Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11Wild Arms 1, 2, 3Brave Fenser MusashiLunarLunar 2Lunar Siver Star StoryLunar 2 Eternal BluePersona, Persona 2Legend of DragoonDragon Warrior 4Final Fantasy AnthologyFinal Fantasy ChroniclesCrono TriggerCrono CrossStar OceanStar Ocean 2Star Ocean 3Guilty Gear X IsukaSim City 2000Ark the Lad 1, 2, 3Ark the Lad Twilight of the SpiritsRay CrisisXenogearsXenosaga 1 and 2Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3Chaos LegionNocturnTales of DestinyTales of Destiny 2Tales of PhantasiaTales of SymphoniaSkies of ArcadiaBreath of Fire, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5EarthboundThe Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastAct Raser 1 and 2Resident Evil 1 and 2Castlevania: Symphony of the NightCastlevania: Lament of InnocencePhantasy Star Online ver. 1 and 2R-Type 1 and 2GrandiaGrandia 2Kingdom HeartsSky GunnerLifelineLegend of Legaia,......Well thats all of the games I can think of at the moment, I place the rest later on :P

K, for some reason my game listing posted twice.....pay no attention to the second list......

I have an absolute ton of games, but I will just list those that I most frequently waste my time on.

XBOX

-Halo I

-Halo II

-Morrowind

-The Sims

PS1 / PS2

-FFIV

-FFVII

-FFVIII

-FFIX

-FFX

-Legend of Legaia

-Kingdom Hearts

-SSX Tricky

-Ehrgeiz

GAMECUBE

-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

-Skies of Arcadia

-The Legend of Zelda: Bonus Edition

-Super Smash Brothers Melee

NINTENDO 64

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

-Mario 64

-Super Smash Brothers

-Banjo Kazooie

-Banjo Tooie

-Pokemon Stadium *laugh it up*

-Pokemon Snap

-Mario Party

GAMEBOY ADVANCE

-Pirates of the Caribbean

-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

GAMEBOY

-Pokemon Red

-Pokemon Blue

-Pokemon Yellow

-Pokemon Gold

-Pokemon Silver (shut up, I like Pokemon.)

-Beavis and Butthead

-Pokemon Trading Card Game

SNES

-Mario

-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

-Duck Hunt

Ok..first of all thaks for the oppurtunity to increase my hosting credits...:(.::PC::. (In the order i can remember)_____________________________Need for speedNeed for speed 2Need for speed Hot PursuitNeed for speed High StakesNeed for speed Porsche UnleashedNeed for speed Hot Pursuit 2Need for speed UndergroundNeed for speed Underground 2Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban-------------------------------------------Age of empires Age of empires Rise of romeAge of empires 2 Age of kingsAge of empires 2 Conquerors ExpansionMicrosoft Flight Simulator 95Microsoft Flight simulator 98-----------------------------------------------The SimsSim Sity 3000Sim Copter-----------------------------------------------Half Life *Half Life 2*Counter Strike Condition ZeroCounter Strike 1.6----------------------Hitman*Hitman 2: Silent AssasinHitman 3: Contracts-----------------------Max Payne *Max Payne 2----------------* indicates completed gameMore games when i get home.

I've got:Grand Theft Auto 3Grand Theft Auto Vice CityGrand Theft Auto San Andreas (just kidding, waiting patiently for it :))Call of DutyMedal of Honor Allied AssaultCultures - 8th wonder of the worldDiablo 2IL2 SturmovikKnights and MerchantsLocomotionRoller Coaster Tycoon 2Roller Coaster Tycoon 3Settlers 2Settlers - Heritage of KingsStarcraftTransport Tycoon DeluxeIn the Playstation Department I only have Castlevania - Symphony of the NightAnd in the GBA division:Castlevania - Circle of the MoonCastlevania - Harmony of DissonanceCastlevania - Aria of SorrowThe Lost VikingsGolden Sun 1 and 2

Halo 2Halo: Combat EvolvedGTA: San AndreasGTA: Vice CityGTA: 3THPS 3Tony Hawk's UndergroundZelda - Ocarina of TimeZelda - Ocarina of Time Master QuestZelda - Wind WakerLufia - The Rise of the Sinistrals (GBA)FableAmped 2 (XBox)007 - Agent Under Fire007 - Nightfire007 - Everything Or NothingGoldeneye 64. HL2doom3I got more but Im too tired to type them all

lol, the only console I got is n64. I had no desire to get ps2 or xbox since I have my nice computer :lol:Anways, for nintendo 64 (which is still an awsome system)I own these games:Mario Kart 64Star Wars Rogue SquadronBattle Tanks: Global AssaultTetris Sphere (don't ask, it sucks)Super Smash BrothersPerfect DarkI have beaten all of these games, there not to hard :\

Off the top of my head, these are the games I have:SNES:Contra IIISuper Mario WorldSuper Mario - All StarsSuper Mario World 2Goof TroopLufiaLufia IIPac-ManGTA2Darius TwinSuper Gameboy (SNES adapter):Pokemon RedRobocopCastlevania IV (I think)Dreamcast (just to list a few LOL):NBA 2K2Soul CaliburGrandia I & II..and a whole bunch of self-bootable games...(about 80 in total)PS & PS2 (all in one place - too lazy):Resident Evil (I think version 2)NBA 2K3Dynasty Warriors ...3?Lord of the RingsFinal Fantasy XPC:MystRollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2Zoo TycoonMonopoly TycoonCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 2C & C - Tiberian SunAirline TycoonAirport TycoonCounter Strike: Condition ZeroThat's all I can come up with now. Most are played before and beaten the whole game. Others I bought but haven't even played yet lol.

PS2Medal Of Honor FrontlineGran Turismo 3Star wars Racer RevengeMedal Of Honor Rising sunCabela's Big Game HunterTekken Tag TournamentnATV offroad FuryYeah that Is a lame list, I would love to ge the PS2 versions of The Sims. I just love those games, I quite honestly think that they are some of the best games in the world. I don't think that any other game could meat its standard of excillance.

Ok, that's gonna be a pretty big list :lol: . Here it comes:---------------------------------------------------------Age of EmpiresAge of Empires: the Rise of RomeAge of Empires II: the Age of KingsAge of Empires II: ConquerorsKnights & MerchantsCommand & Conquer: GeneralsCommand & Conquer: Generals Zero HourSoldiers: Heroes of WWII---------------------------------------------------------FarCryCS 1.6Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy TerritoryHaloHalo 2Battlefield 1942Battlefield 1942: the Road to RomeBattlefield VietnamMedal of Honor: Allied AssaultMedal of Honor: Pacific AssaultStar Wars: Jedi Knight II Jedi OutcastJames Bond: Night FireJames Bond: Everything or Nothing---------------------------------------------------------Beyond Good & EvilHarry Potter 1Harry Potter 2Harry Potter 3---------------------------------------------------------Pokemon BluePokemon RedPokemon YellowPokemon GoldPokemon SilverPokemon Trading Card Game---------------------------------------------------------Need for Speed UndergroundNeed for Speed Underground 2Need for Speed Hot PursuitNeed for Speed Hot Pursuit 2A2 RacerA2 Racer IIA2 Racer IIIA2 Racer IVMidtown MadnessMidtown Madness 2 Motorcross MadnessMotorcross Madness 2---------------------------------------------------------Roller Coaster TycoonRoller Coaster Tycoon 2Roller Coaster Tycoon 3Airport TycoonFast Food Tycoon---------------------------------------------------------Sim City 2000Sim City 3000The Sims: Hot DateThe Sims: HolidayThe Sims: Party---------------------------------------------------------FIFA '99FIFA '00FIFA '01FIFA '02FIFA '03FIFA '04FIFA '05NBA Live '00NBA Live '01NBA Live '02NBA Live '03NBA Live '04NHL '00Matt Hofman's Pro BMXTony Hawk Tony Hawk 2---------------------------------------------------------GTA GTA 2GTA 3GTA: Vice CityGTA: San Andreas---------------------------------------------------------That's all I can remember :lol:

I'll name the games I can remember (so not games from 5 years old), cus i'm not going to look in those old dusty boxes upstairs :lol:XboX:HaloHalo 2SudekiJet Set Radio FutureAmpedSega GT 2002Panzer Dragoon OrtaSplinter CellSoul Calibour IIPc:World of WarcraftNeed for speed undergroundNeed for speed underground 2Tony Hawk 2Tony Hawk underground 2Fifa 99Age of MythologyAge of Mythology: The TitansRed Alert 2Red Alert 2: Yuri's RevangeGeneralsGenerals: Zero HourThe Legend of Mir IIThe Legend of Mir IIIBrothers in Arms: Road to hill 30Unreal Tournament 2004And much more (including some baby games from when I was young.......)