xisto Community
Dementour

What Games Have You Got? For any console

Hi friends,I am having a problem playing games on my laptop running Windows XP. e.g. in a soccer game, i am unable to run, accelerate and shoot at the same time. The games cannot recognise more than 2 keys pressed at the same time. Please help,sunny

Okay, I'm a sad little person who's father got her and her little sister an XBOX so that he could play it. But the games we got show how hard core we really are . . .

Finding Nemo

The Hobbit (my cousin decided to close the drive without putting the cd completely in it, so we can't get past the part with the gold in the mountian)

Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup

Shrek 2

The Incredibles

Need for Speed Underground

Wow, a whole 9. I'm a gamer huh!?! :P Honestly we use our XBOX to watch DVDs more than anything. I am hoping to get a PS3 because I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Also I play the Sims 2 on the PC more than any game. MAXIS KICKS BUM!!!

This is just copy/pasted from the 1up.com my games list thing... since I'm too lazy to type them out again. It's not actually all my games, and its only the legally obtained ones so... do with this information as you please lol(for those never been to 1up.com, the prices are just there so they can make you feel bad for having hundreds of dollars of games even at their depreciated used values)Half-Life 2 $49.00 Mafia $49.95 Counter-Strike $49.95 GTA: San Andreas $42.00 KOTOR 2 $46.95 Unreal Tournament 2004 $4.00 Unreal Tournament $4.00 Unreal $49.95 DOOM 3 $49.99 Battlefield 2 $49.95 Counter-Strike: Source $49.95 PS1 (20) Now Playing Play Online Expert Trade Value Final Fantasy VII $14.00 Final Fantasy IX $15.00 Final Fantasy Tactics $13.00 Final Fantasy VIII $13.00 Xenogears $15.00 Chrono Cross $13.00 Parasite Eve $13.00 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 $5.00 Gran Turismo $2.00 Gran Turismo 2 $3.00 Colony Wars: Vengeance $13.00 Colony Wars: Red Sun $6.00 Colony Wars $6.00 Tekken 3 $9.00 Tekken 2 $10.00 Crash Bandicoot: WARPED $13.00 CTR: Crash Team Racing $10.00 Driver $8.00 Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions $7.00 Metal Gear Solid $15.00

I cant think of them all off the top of my head as i have quite a few games for my Xbox, but i'll have a go.Need for speed underground 1 & 2Halo 1 & 2Fifa 2005Fifa streetdoom 3juicednba street 2 & 3nfl street 2matt hoffman 2gta 3gta vice citygta san andreaspunisherproject snowblindsplinter cellsplinter cell chaos theorygolden eye rouge agentcounter strikemarvel vs capcom 2tiger woods 2004outrun 2spongebob squarepants the moviehouse of the dead 3forza motorsportstar wars battlefrontburnout 3cold fearstreet racing syndicatessx 3Thats all i can think of :P

I haven't bought an x-box yet, but i'm planning on getting one shortly.i recently bought a 3d0. it came with a bunch of games including Night Trap, which i'm really happy about. it's pretty cool playing wolfentstein on it. i haven't used a 3d0 in years, so i've been having a blast messing with it.on the ps2 i got the complete gta series, the getaway, couple of racing games, a few sports games (including madden). sad to say, i don't have many games for the comp. i just have bloodlines (for now). my last comp was a pos, so no games. the new one is a lot better, so i'll be messing with comp games soon.

GBA

The Hobbit

Spongebob Squarepants - won it in a comp with my GBA

Gameboy

Super mario land

Super mario land 2

Nintendo 64

Wayne Gretzgy's hockey

Yoshi's Story

Bomberman 64

Mario Kart 64

The World is not enough

Playstation

GTA collectors Edition - GTA original, GTA london mission pack, GTA 2

final fantasy 8

Medal oh hounor underground

gran turismo 2

Crash Bash

Smackdown!

Driver 2

Ape Escape

Medievil 2

Syphon Filter 2

Spyro the dragon

forsaken

gex - deep cover gecko

bugs bunny and taz - time busters

Looney Tunes Racing

Harry potter - philosphers stone

Crash Bandicoo 3 - Warped

Freestyle scooter

Harry potter - chamber of secrets

PC

Total Annihilation

The genie's Curse - terrible game

Quake 2

Voodoo Kid - in german

diggers

f22

Need for speed 2SE

Tomb Raider 2 - in german

The simpsons Cartoon studio

Theme park world

Roller coaster tycoon

and to think i only have 2 of those pc games installed. the rest of anything up there i hardly play

The games I currently for my XBOX are:Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack, NBA Live 2005, ESPN NBA 2k5, Madden NFL 2005, Splinter Cell, Dead or Alive 3, MechAssualt, Triple Play 2002, Wolverine's Revenge 2, and one more, but I can't think of the name.

---------------------------------------------------------Age of EmpiresAge of Empires: the Rise of RomeAge of Empires II: the Age of KingsAge of Empires II: ConquerorsKnights & MerchantsCommand & Conquer: GeneralsCommand & Conquer: Generals Zero HourSoldiers: Heroes of WWIIRome: Total War---------------------------------------------------------FarCryCS 1.6Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy TerritoryHaloHalo 2Battlefield 1942Battlefield 1942: the Road to RomeBattlefield VietnamMedal of Honor: Allied AssaultMedal of Honor: Pacific AssaultStar Wars: Jedi Knight II Jedi OutcastJames Bond: Night FireJames Bond: Everything or NothingCall of DutyCall of Duty: United Offense---------------------------------------------------------Beyond Good & EvilHarry Potter 1Harry Potter 2Harry Potter 3Lego: RockRaidersLego: Trains---------------------------------------------------------Pokemon BluePokemon RedPokemon YellowPokemon GoldPokemon SilverPokemon Trading Card Game---------------------------------------------------------Need for Speed UndergroundNeed for Speed Underground 2Need for Speed Hot PursuitNeed for Speed Hot Pursuit 2A2 RacerA2 Racer IIA2 Racer IIIA2 Racer IVMidtown MadnessMidtown Madness 2 Motorcross MadnessMotorcross Madness 2---------------------------------------------------------Roller Coaster TycoonRoller Coaster Tycoon 2Roller Coaster Tycoon 3Airport TycoonFast Food TycoonMicrosoft Flight Simulator 2000Microsoft Flight Simulator 2003Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004Microsoft Train Simulator---------------------------------------------------------Sim City 2000Sim City 3000The Sims: Hot DateThe Sims: HolidayThe Sims: PartyThe Sims 2The Sims 2: StudentenlevenThe Sims 2: Nachtleven---------------------------------------------------------FIFA '99FIFA '00FIFA '01FIFA '02FIFA '03FIFA '04FIFA '05NBA Live '00NBA Live '01NBA Live '02NBA Live '03NBA Live '04NHL '00Matt Hofman's Pro BMXTony Hawk Tony Hawk 2---------------------------------------------------------GTA GTA 2GTA 3GTA: Vice CityGTA: San Andreas---------------------------------------------------------

Here we go! These are mine:Nintendo Gameboy, Nintendo Gameboy Pocket, Nintendo Gameboy Colour:Pokemon Red VersionPokemon Blue VersionPokemon Yellow VersionPokemon Gold VersionPokemon Silver VersionPokemon Crystal VersionPokemon Ruby VersionPokemon Leaf Green VersionPokemon Red/Blue/Yellow PinballPokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Trading Card GamePokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Puzzle ChallengeZelda: The Minish CapSonic AdvanceSuper Mario World 2[A Football Game]Dragon SlayersNintendo Gamecube:Pokemon ColloseumSonic Adventure 2 BattleSpiderman 2Fifa Football 2004Harry Potter: Quidditch World CupComputer:Cold ShadowHarry Potter: The Phillosopher's StoneSega Dreamcast:Sega Worldwide Soccer 2000Demo Games 2

I really like RPGs, First person shooters, and Action games. Here's my list.for the PC:Guild WarsDiablo 2: LODEverquest 2Star Wars BattlefrontRainbow 6for the XBOX:Halo 2Lord of the Rings:Return of the KingLord of the Rings:The Two TowersLord of the Rings:The Third AgeStar Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicStar Wars: Obi WanKindom Under Fire

These are the games I bought within last 2 years (otherwise it would be a very long list)I am also giving my rating to them (out of 5)Half-Life ***XIII *****Burnout 3*****(PS2) Smack down 1,2,3,4,5 *****(all are great)(PS2) Final Fantasy ****(PS2) Onimusha ***Sims 2 ****Condition Zero ****Unreal Tournament 2003, 2004, 2005 *****Great Escape ***Gta Vice City *****Worms World Party ****Age Of Empire ***Commandos(all) ***(PS2) GTA San Andreas ****NFS underground 2****Matrix****Far Cry*****Prince Of Persia (SANDS Of TIME)*****Cricket 2005***Many others but i dont remember at the momentSpeedy

For Playstation II I haveSocom: US Navy SealsMedal Gear: Sons of LibertyMedal of Honor: FrontlineMedal of Honor: European AssaultGrand Theft Auto: Vice CityGrand Theft Auto: San AndreasLord of the Rings: Fellowship of the RingFor PC I haveAge of Empires II: Age of Kings and Conquerors ExpansionEmpire Earth: Also the expansion versionRed Alert IIBlack and WhiteStarcraftAge of Empires IIIRome: Total WarCaesar IICivilization II

*stares wordlessly at the long lists of games other members have listed and blinks* How on earth do can you play so many games? XD (I guess some people can ask me, "How on earth can you read so many novels?") I don't have any gaming platform other than my trusty (or not so trusty?) computer, and the games I actually sort of still play (especially the last one) are: The Sims Deluxe Edition (and Makin' Magic EP), Mall Tycoon 2, and Stepmania. I have a few other games from the past, like BrainQuest (my mom bought it when I was in grade three, or something >_<), Coffee Break Games (which I still play sometimes), and Chessmaster. Heh, I have the most pathetic collection of games. Wheee.Serena