xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

WOW IS THE BEST MMORPG IN THE WORLD

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever

<h1><span><strong>WOW IS THE BEST MMORPG IN THE WORLD!</strong></span><br />

</h1>

CorrectWorld Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever

your right wow is the BEST! runescape everquest guild wars are all babies compared to wow! I played wow for 2years and never bored of it! its worth paying $13 bucks a month for it!

icecruiser

lol WoW is only 15 $ here but im not gonna play it :mellow: i get addicted to mmorpgs WAY to fast, when im addicted i play like 4 hours a day ;-) don't want that, i have a life :P

Maple story ftw.
Maple Kingdom - the best private server.
Open in firefox b/c some error with ie7
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
or click my signature

WoW require you to pay a monthly fee, and then playing on private servers requires you to donate so much in order to get better equips.

IMO warhammer is a better mmorpg but I still get dragged back to WoW, not because the game is better but because my friends won't move over, there are a few games out there that I think are on par or better but it's getting people over, blizzard does a great job of getting and keeping people, advertising budget is massive compared to over games.

WOW is the best MMORPG ever if you want to pay money to play every month, plus cd pack price plus expansions. If you want to play a game with high graphics, lovely story and thosands of weapons, missions, monsters and means of transport (like flying sword or giant pandas or tigers). Check this out in Google - PerfectWorld - Its amazing!! I personally love that game but you should give it a try!! Know that times when you are hunting and then someone calls "dinner!!" and you think: what?? coming back to city now?? - easy!! climb up a tree, sit and order the char to meditate while you go eat dinner!! When you come back you will have full hp/mp!! and every 5 levels there is a misterious box you should open witch gives you 3 kinds of weapon at your choise (all of then certainly better than the one you would be using then)!! Give it a shot!! Friend advice for people who love non-pay mmorpg with lots of stuff and graphics. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by GamesSearcher

You Got it Wrong!World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever

I really have to correct you on this one..WoW is not the best paid online game..Everquest 2 is!! I have played both and there is so much more to do in EQ2 and graphics r better ..Characters r better.. More races to choose from...Evil and good chars can raid together...There r guild halls and houses and mounts and pets...EQ2 has a lot WoW does not..Most people Don't  know about everquest 2 or can't played it because computer is not up to par.. But if You have a great computer and want an awesome game then please give everquest 2 a try...Game gets really awesome once your char is in 50's .That is when raids began! 

-reply by Dixie