xisto Community
G_Man10110

Racing Games...which One Rules... A choice of different racing games...

Which racing game do you think rules halla (everything)?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote- Gran Turismo 4

I have been a Gran Turismo fan for a while, ever since the first one came out for PS1.  The graphics for Gran Turismo 4 are amazing, as well as the gameplay.  The game is very realistic and addicting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

VOTE *GT4*

Yeah the GT series is simply the best overall

I`m also a BIG fan.

But lets not forget about Xbox`s Forza Motorsport

which is EASELY the next best thing and a

"must have" none the less!!!

HeyI like NFSU2 the most because you can costomize a lot and i have a steering wheel that rullezz so it feels real :)Greetz Luc

Nascar. That says it all. I love driving in circles!!!! :lol:But, seriously, you need to have some nascar titles up there. Thunder 04 has my vote for right now.

I find your lack of NFSU2 disturbing. :lol:

Anyway, I prefer Burnout 3, mainly because I love crashing and crashing games suit me best. I also like racing, though. Burnout 3 looks, and is awesome. I hope to get this game sometime in the future.

For me, its a tie between burnout 3 and need for speed underground. Reason is because if I wanted to play a game where I can see cool crashes I would play burnout 3, but if I wanted to play a game where I wanted to customize my car and race the streets I would choose need for speed. Both a very entertaining games that deserves its reknown. I see that many are jumping on the GT4 boat. Back in the days I liked GT because of its emphasis in customize content, but now a days their production of sequals dont have enough content for me to be entertained by the series. Its the same tracks over again and only added some new ones for ever new sequal they release. Another point I like to reach is, they havent gone the extra mile to add the visual affects that most games out there are doing like "damage on cars" "visual look of your customized cars." And many other features that they are missing that other games have. One unique thing about that I like about their games is their numbers of cars that is included, but that is not enough to make me buy the sequal. I remember I didnt even use all the 150 cars that they added, although a nice feature they had It didnt interest me. Back then they were able to take all the features of a racing game and add it to there game. Now they seem to have gotten lazy or are sidetracked. Their games seems rather tedious to me now. Hopefully in the future with the next generations system out they will be able to implement those features.