xisto Community
G_Man10110

Racing Games...which One Rules... A choice of different racing games...

Which racing game do you think rules halla (everything)?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you have the time, think about it and vote so we can all see which is trully the best racing game. Oh, if your racing game that you think is best isn't on there, you can either post it here and I will put it on, or vote for one on the list please.

I voted Mario Cart. I like the nifty [?] boxes. I would have voted Project Gotham 2, but it wasn't on there. I tried Grand Turismo along time ago and really liked it, but I'm not sure how it compares anymore since it's been so long since I played it. Project Gotham is a cool game. I play it on the xboox.

Depends on what type of racing you are tlking about.By the poll, I guess that you mean street racing, and my favorite game is mario kart.in off road racing, my favorite is ATV Off Road Fury II....

Need For Speed Underground 2 is my vote for the best.I used to play GT series (who hasn't), but NFSU blew me away and NFSU 2 is a great improvement. The main reason I think NFSU is better is due to the gameplay variety. in GT, you're limited to basically the same thing over and over with more laps and maybe some tire damage along the way. NFSU2 challenges you with different race types and a whole bunch of tracks that are different for nearly every race. And, you still have a large variety (ya i know, not as many as GT) of cars to chose from with more custom options and plenty of performance ugrades and tuning.

I elected the nfsu 2 why from I play the same game from the version many years ago I grasped nfs1 and right now himself all tricks and when I have time always I plug in myself although some moment would wish to have longer to play

a great racing game that isn't on the list would be the newly released GTR by Simbin racing i'm not sure if it is available in shops or just online, i haven't been following development much but it has amazing features such as grip varying with time so the grip changes with use, great for multiplayer etc.SBDT made a free mod for f1 2002 and then it became one of the most popular mods for f1 2002 and the physics were awesome thats why they decided to develop their own game using the f1 challenge 99-02 3d engine

wow, theres alot in that poll to choose from. If I had to pick one then it would have to be Burnout 3. Not just from the poll but from the driving genre. Im not much of a fan from that particular genre but then Burnout 3 is something different from the others which I think other people that dont like driving games can say the same.

Burnout 3 i guess, but i liked nfsu2 too... And toca race driver 2 was really nice... Thinking about it, I'll have to go for hot pursuit 2. I've played that game more than a year online..

Gran Turismo is very real... I prefer need for speed underground when it comes to getting speed and burnout for the realism, like crashing and your opponents trying to knock you out... Its all good!

Midnight Club should've been added to this poll, they don't have fake cars. Many people say the game has fake cars. They are real, just a few slight changes and fake model names.