xisto Community
sottm

You Visit Sites Of What Subjects?

The most common sites that I visit are about:- Programming- Forums- Search- Games- Humor- The weatherThats about all I can think of at the moment.

Let's see. I have the following "folders" in my browser:

GNU/Linux

Firefox

Funny

Cyberanthropology

hashbang - my personal sites

debian

economics

government

news

On my toolbar I have the following bookmarks handy:

headlines

google<linux>

google

My Yahoo

The Age - newspaper

Gmail

Blogger

Blog This!

cheers

hashbang

Sites I visit on a regular basis:

Facebook, Download.com (CNET), Google, as well as Google-based applications such as GMail, Google Docs and Google Calendar, YouTube, Weatheroffice Canada, CKDR, X-Kings, Kongregate, and sites like my uOttawa Virtual Campus for obvious reasons. Not really that regular but I'll throw in Twitter as well.

I do drop by Xisto occasionally, to check out if there's anything interesting, but the majority of my time is spent on Facebook.

I visit too many website and have plenty of signal vs noise chaos going on inside my mind. My daily first to visit site is facebook. I check daily news on local site and on yahoo news. Then forums in no particular order - ars technica, Xisto, ubuntuforums, suggestafix and many others. I also spend some time on stack exchange sites but after some time it gets tiring. Stack exchange sites are boring as well because they don't allow off topic or tangent posts in their site. So these are the places where i spend most of the time for my technology related stuff.For off topic, i have one irc channel with friends where i spend atleast few minutes of the day. This whole stuff takes no more than 2-3 hours per day and that too in slots and not in one shot. I do want to spend some time on sites related to history, biology and psychology. But just not sure where and how to go about that.

I visit a lot of news sites to see what's going on, with computers and ordinary world news.Most common sites/places besides news:Gmail,Google,Youtube,Localhost :D

I visit websites for all sorts of stuff... Xisto Online Community for keeping up with my post counts and credits to keep my account service going :DFacebook to keep in touch with family and friendsYoutube for entertainment (and watching tutorials)Gmail for emailingCNN.com for news feeds

The website that I visit the most is Google, usually there are some news site that I visit almost every day like CNN, Yahoo, HuffingtonPost and many more. Of course entertainment is necessary in everyone's life, so I like to watch videos on Youtube, connect with my friends on Facebook and yes! I love visiting the forums.