xisto Community
sky1405241473

Adidas Makes Shoes With Chips?

I didn't notice this earlier, but in reply to what ChronicLoser said:

I know this is a bit off-topic, but a $250 shoe that will encourage you to actually go out and exercise (because you don't wanna waste the 250) will benefit you much more than a few video games you sit there on your *bottom* to play in the long run. I despise video games...whoever invented it probably would have second thoughts if he/she knew that it would cause all of the future generation kids to be lazy drones addicted to those "cool" flashy pictures on the television. Heh, alright, I'm gonna get lashed by someone being that this place is probably full of those "drones" lol. Anyways, I'm all for those shoes :( keep in mind, new things tend to cost more. In time the price will eventually go down. So it's not like these shoes will stay at the 250 range forever =/

I agree that too many kids nowadays spend too much time playing video games, but there are plenty of kids that I know of that own an XBOX and a PlayStation 2 that run track with me, play soccer with me, and wrestle with me. Not everyone who owns a video game console is lazy and sits around and plays games all day. I do agree that too many people do it, but that's because they were never taught good health habits; or maybe they just never showed an interest in running/playing a sport.

I would also have to agree that the shoes are a good thing for our society, but most people (like me) aren't able to afford them. Not knocking the company for the price of the shoes, I'm just saying that the shoes are very expensive for a 15 year old like me. :(