xisto Community
arunkumarhg

Photoshop Vs Paintshoppro Which Appliction do you use

Photoshop OR PaintShopPro  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't really vote here (but I have - PSP), because I haven't tried PhotoShop, but PSP is great, and although I am only using ver5 (My sis lost the 7 disc - grrrr!), It still is fine for me, although I have managed to crash quite a few times, but other than that PSP is fine, especially if you have the money to spend on it. If you don't really want to spend much, then go for the Gimp. Although I see psp better than the gimp, the gimp is better value for money. As for PhotoSHop, I haven't a clue what it's like, but maybe Ill by it noe day... but right now I'm saving up for a new mobo and a 64-bit cpu.Oh yeah, here are two pics I made in PSP in around 5min each:[edit]The second one's a bit dark, going to edit it quickly and re-upload.Ok here's the one i edited and another one(Both use the same technique):

*jumps in*I used to use PSP7, when i just started, which gave me the basic tools for graphic-making, and then i started using PS7, since i got it for free and thought i'd see what's the diffrence. I kinda hated it at first, since it was all so complicated, but i've learned to use it, and, after using both programs, i think PS is alot better. I think that using PSP7 first, though, was important. I'd recommend other graphic makers to start using PSP7, and then move to PS, i think it'll be easier then to start off with PS and not knowing what you're doing :)

Photoshop is industry standard for graphic design and DTP. Everyone know that. There is no need for ever making a discussion on that subject. So, my vote goes to Photoshop. It's widely known as one of the best softwares for image manipulation that money can buy today.

my first program was paintshop pro, but a friend tell me about photoshop and show me some pics and now im using photoshop, is the best program!! the unique limit is your imagination!pd: sorry for my bad english, im from argentina :P

Adobe Photoshop!!! You can make a lot of cool abstract with it if you're really creative. And it sure has more cool features and good stuff than Paintshop Pro. But if you're just a beginner, try to use Paintshop first because it's much easier. Even though Paintshop is cheaper than Photoshop, so what? Quality is better than quantity.

A photoshop nut myself because everything on the web is bascially geared for photoshop all the brushes, tutorials everything is photoshop so bacically its hard to use anything else. Well I use photoshop and Paint (muahaha ph33r m3 1337 skillz!) cause it takes forever for photoshop to load even on my high end computer so I use Paint for just basic cropping stuff and only use PS if I have too (Although PS is bascially constantly open on my computer)

PLEASE, theres no comparison. Photoshop all the way... theres a reason it's industry standard and PSP isn't, you know. Plus theres just so much more you can do with Photoshop. SO much.

I use Photoshop CS for everything that I do for school, it is a great program I also use it to work on images of the Illustrations I have done after I have scaned them onto my computer, Photos as well I think is is far more reliable to use the Paintshop Pro even though I have it on my computer, I should probably take it off sometime.