xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ThinkEr1405241472

What Song R U Listening Right Now ! What song r u Listening right now

Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks **** Off (best song ever!)Worst group ever? Audio Slave, they took two great bands and ruined them. Audio slave has the Guitarist, bass and Drummer from Rage and the Singer from Sound Garden, but they don't use their abilities at all. Where are the amazing guitars from Rage? And the vocals atr terrible, they really screwed this one up. Plus, theyre on all the corporate stations now, you know the ones that wont play the really good stuff. Not to offend, but it looks like most of you guys are just listing current top 20 artists, its like listening to KC Kassum, and not when he was voicing Shaggy from ScoobyDoo. There are So many great bands out there that just don't get radio play on all the corporate, especially clearchannel with their baned songs, try and find an indy station or a college show you like, I ensure you you'll still here some of the stuff you like, but you'll also be open to a whole new world of music.

Currently im listineng to Tourniquet- by evanescencebut my favorite song all time is Broken by seether Ft. Amy leeI also like to listen to delerious, Sonicflood, and occasionally the benjamin Gate

What song r u Listening right now !

Tell us aLL. what kind of musik do u Like. and what song r u listening to u right now....?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Drun n Bass and I am Listening to Dj Dara, back for the future. Thats the name of the CD the are really no lyrics so i cant really list the song.

I'm listening to Nine Days - OceanDefinitly one of the better songs I've heard in a long, lonnnng time. And best part is, you can download it legally online, because Nine Days agreed to have their newest album online for free (Due to constant disagreements between their Sony Music Label)

I love trance and hardstyle. Every year there is a great event in the Netherlands: Sensation. It is seperated in White and Black. I love them both. If i'm 18, i'm really going there.....another 3 years...... :)