xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LuKrAsHa

Windows or Linux

you could debate this topic until new versions of both os comes out... i personally dual boot to save the hassle of sticking to one side and argueing that they are better. im a fence rider and i really dont know which one is the best. im gonna make someone mad by saying this, but i think both are equal to each other. linux has its pros and cons, as does windows... sorry guys, its a personal opinion :P

you could debate this topic until new versions of both os comes out... i personally dual boot to save the hassle of sticking to one side and argueing that they are better. im a fence rider and i really dont know which one is the best. im gonna make someone mad by saying this, but i think both are equal to each other. linux has its pros and cons, as does windows... sorry guys, its a personal opinion :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go get Linux, since I've heard so many good comments about it. >_> I mean, I haven't tried it before, but a couple of my friends have it and have suggested it to me before.

I prefer Windows...and Linux is fine... but i am a newbie in Linux... hence couldnot afford to swap from windows to linux that fast...still learning...on windows.... i like windows XPand more more more... morei like other OS like Solaris....

if you know Solaris then linux shouldn't be that hard. And yeah, being a newbie to linux is excessively hard. That is going to be linux's big problem: creating a good and intuitive GUI. Sun's java desktop might get there at some point, because Sun is spending money on it. And a good gui is one of those things you generally just have to spend money on.