xisto Community
Benz1435

Halo 2 Glitches Post your halo 2 glitches here.

super jump on halo 2

Halo 2 Glitches

I found a new way to jump really high on coagulation

First go to a warthog get in the passengers side with a energy sword

Then get your friend to stand infrunt of the warthog, put your amer on your friend that is standing infrunt of the warthog then lock onto him (pull the right trigger)

Hold the right trigger and look up

The friend that is standing in frunt of the warthog make him moov back as far as he can. Then when he has done that hole x while holding the right trigger still and jump out of the warthog you will go flying.

I havent tried it on xbox live so don't blame me if it dosent work on live

Thanks brac

-reply by brac

glitch on outskirts

Halo 2 Glitches

Go to co-op and when you start jump on lights in the door where the grunt is. Have the other dude jump on the light jump on your head and jump to roof. When you get up look behind you to the left. There should be a ledge jump on that then grenade jump up the wall on the right. You should be above the crash site. Now walk down the trail to the right and jump. You should be flying. Then jump on the roof. You can keep walking and stand on darkness or snipe from up there.

(the darkness is out of the level.)

-reply by death master

Double nade

Halo 2 Glitches

Charge a plasma grenade.(have at least 2 grenades in your inventory)after the plasma is fully charged release the shot and a second later your hand will start to vibrate. When still vibrating tap L or the grenade throwing button twice as fast as you can.

-reply by Drakpro

Ok there where like two people here that made sense so I'm doing an easy one.Most people have heard of this button combo and if they have tried it find it very effective. Most people prefer the battle riffle for this, although I disagree I like the shot gun.At close range tap the B or the melee button and as your hit connects press X(reload) and then are(fire) this should take no more than a second and with the shot gun takes out all of the shields of some one with over shields. If you are using the BR you have to have a full clip of ammo.-reply by EcLeCtIc SnIpEj

I remember one time on the multiplayer map that's relatively dark and you can fly up to ....anyway I remember ramming myself into a wall somehow and I fell through the wall.. I forget what the message it said was...something about being killed by the guardians or whatever... anyway I thought that was an interesting glitch though I haven't been able to repeat it. Another interesting glitch is on ascension you can sometimes fall into the fog but not die but just stand there.... that's pretty much useless though.