xisto Community
Benz1435

Halo 2 Glitches Post your halo 2 glitches here.

Yes... but i hope its not cheating... during a game on Zanzibar, go to the fan... as your going up on the fan press START, Y, B, you should go flying up in the air real high and can sometimes make it all the way around the fan if you do it right.

58910[/snapback]

I'VE TRIED IT HUNDRED TIMES BUT IT DOSENT WORK HELP PLEASE.

Halo GlitchUnlockable: Foundation Multilplayer Map (w/ Glitch)Unlock the hidden Foundation level in Halo 2 multi-player by completing the single player campaign on any difficulty. Due to a serious glitch in the game (and one that will not be corrected), you will need to do the following to unlock the Foundation map for a specific profile: Start a co-op game with a profile with access to the last episode (The Great Journey) and a completely fresh profile (i.e., one that has not even started the campaign game). Fight to through the last episode until the players need to board Banshees to progress. Have the new profile player perform a barrel roll (both directions) and a Loop-the-loop (stick down and A button). Complete the game as usual and the new profile will have access to the Foundation Map. Since profiles may be renamed, you can delete your old profile and rename your new profile w/ the new map. :angry::blink::ph34r:

I've never played any first person shooters except for Duke Nukem 3D, but that was YEARS ago, so I guess it doesn't really count anymore. I will, though, buy an XBox and several of the popular games today when I live by myself.

daman, I think you should give credit to where you *coughs* stole *coughs* your code from: http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/halo-2-xbox-482228. That's plagiarism, and it could get you expelled when you go to college.

i know how to get to top of foundation,burial bound,zanzibar, and some other lvls. it's a very long well not really but hard for me to discribe in words. so if u want to know how to get on top of the lvl and get some sweet veiws of the map. contact be on xbox live. my gametag is IceBurning . BurningIce was already taken :angry:

acctualy u cant blox up the scarab phantom or anything else you cant blox up with a rocket and if you have action replay for xbox (if u dont go to game stop and pick it up for $30)go to community and xpand halo 2 list and look for tunnle before scarab gun and copy it to your memory card and then take your memory card and copy onto yur xbox and start up halo 2 and when u select yur profile then select the one named doyle and resume and u should fly out of the tunnle where u have to lure the banshee and look for the bridge connecting the 2 buildings and it will hover over a warning the(youll see why its over a warning when your fire it lol)

In coagulation, When in the banshee if your headed to vlues side and you go in a tunnel with weapons in it. You cant easlily be shot our of map making you able to shoot others but then not able to touch you. this can sometimes result into death in game or the game crashing.Water works if you drive the worthhog into the big fan yuor warthhog can sometimes be inverted making you drive upside down. This is wierd but fun, it automaticly kills the 2 gunners. and if you crash in a wall you die. :lol: Wierd glitch happens often to me.

super bounce is my fav in matchmaking w/ sniper. On Burial Mounds i always do the super bounce and no1 ever notices me fly in the air and land on top of the base and snipe :unsure::) . I also like doin the 2 on ascencion. those are also fun :):D

I've heard of that glitch, I've also seen the video for it. I'm not really a fan of glitches, but shoot I tried this glitch and its very difficult to get the timing right.Especially when you you are going to hijack the banshee.Too bad you can't use this gun in MULTIPLAYER, I wouldn't even want it because it would make the game so IMBALANCED and not fun at all.

1. Go to the map Metropolis.2. Kill your teammate with the rocket.
3. When at the end of the bridge get out and leave one Ghost and Banshee alive.
4. Get in the Ghost and then lure the Banshee into the tunnel by shooting or whatever you need to do to get it in there.
5. Make sure you kill the warthog (if you dont then more than likely it will blow up the banshee which you would have to start over at the last checkpoint.)
6. This is the tough part i cant get...lure the banshee in the whole that you need to go into.
7. Then get out of you Ghost keep luring the banshee into the tunnel.
8. When the screen says "Checkpoint..." steal the banshee and ride out of the tunnel.
9. Then go up to some buildings on the left and you will see a flag, go and take the flag which the gun will be there.
10. You now have the "Scarab" gun in the game.

I found this off g4 tech tv

I made a video of my self getting the Scarab Gun from the begginging of level.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/