xisto Community
Benz1435

Halo 2 Glitches Post your halo 2 glitches here.

Hey people ^^ i know gliches on every map except for a couple of them. if u have xbox live then cool so if u want to know some glitches on a couple maps then send me friend request.my name for xbox live is Grdman3 ^^ if it says that my friends list is full just keep sending me friend requests every day. ill b bak on in a couple of days.so............................o ya..when u send me the friend reqest just tell me that u wanna know some glitches and ill see if i can help..k?....k ^^ cya later ^^ <_<

Edited by grdman3 (see edit history)

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok....this is how it is...to get on top of lockout.....first get one of your friends set the game as all swords.....then have your friend stand on the edge of gap near the teleporter. then u stand below him. jump up and attack him with the sword but really fast hit the X botton to sword cancle then u should go flying in the air..... :)

Edited by Own3r of halos (see edit history)

merged with another thread of same topic.

I found a glitch that ended up killing me. I was playing a friend in snipers in split screen, and went to ascension map. I was hiding in the building across from the outpost, in the corner. Directly to the right of me was my friend. I saw that on his screen that my sniper rifle was sticking out of the wall, so I told him to try and hit it, so he did. The sniper shot ended up hitting me! <_< I was surprised it even came through the wall! I'm pretty sure that is a glitch.

Hey i'm kinda new to this site but i thought i would share some halo stuff with ya'll.Tank Pinball:1) this is best done in Coagultaion2) put the heavy vehicles on random so u get a wraith and a scorpion3) make sure u have overshields on as well4) ok get the guy in the scorpion juss to drive forward anywhere juss drive forward5) get the wraith guy to juss try and scoop the nose of the wraith juss under the the back treds6) then when right in that postion BOOST and the scorpion should go flying and trust me its funNOTE: This may take practice and a few trys!

Edited by kiro warthog lord (see edit history)

Do any of you guys know any glitches for halo 2 on Xbox Live?

Super Speed

1.First you need 2 guys on a multi-player map.

2.Have a sword on both of them.

3.Have 1 guy walk backwards when the other guy does sword cancel (R+X)

4.It should take afew trys. (Use Overshield just incase of sword cancel mess up.

TURF-Pass level boundries. :P

1. Go on turf with 2 master chief's (doesnt work right with alien).

2.Make them both have a sword as wep 1 and rocket as wep 2.(Have rockets on map to get more ammo)

3.Ok have 1 person go where the plasmus pistol is, look up and u should see a shutter to the right, go againist the far edge wall and couch jump on to the shutter (Jump than couch in air).Look to the right and jump on that edge. Go and couch untill u get to where u cant go foward anymore. And wait there.

(Player 2) 4. ok when player 1 does the other thing, then u have to catapult up, go to where the tent is. and u will see shield on the ground (the are on the ledge next to the tent) get it off of that and next to the tent, once u have it there, put ur foot on the middle line holding it up and use ur rocket and shoot the top middle where it is 2 slants and shoot try to land on the building where player 1 is.

5. once player 1 sees player 2, u have to sword cancel (R+X) untill u are inbetween the 2 walls. then move againist the wall where u went through and let player 2 do the same thing.

6. Now you have to butterfly up on the wall (1 player gets again the wall and jump up and down, and the other person aims up when the player againist the wall is at its highest point then sword cancel so u are on the building.ALMOST DONE!

7.Now the person on the building stands there and lets the other player sword cancel up and now u can explore the city and not able to fall down ! MWUHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :P

Turf Super Jump

First go to the tent. go on the ledge where the shields are. couch againist the wall run foward and jump on the top square on the top of the tent, (hit L3 right before u hit it)Land on the wires to break the boundries.

Acension-Super Jump

1. Go on Acension.

2. Go to the large base.

3. Go right infront of the base where there is a corner on the left which goes down a ramp.

4.Couch under it from the ramp that goes down for awhile. then go to the left and left pass the rocks.

5. Jump off it to land at the end of the ramp but hold A.

6. Next u should go Flying in the air, move so u land ontop of the tower.

(You should have a sniper if ur playing a match)

Zangzbar (lol Cant spell it)- SUPER JUMP

1.Go in the base where the battle rifle is, break the glass in the second window at the battle rifle. Now couch into untill u couch without pressing the button, now look down and to the right.

2.Now jump and hold A u shud land on a crack and go flying up, now push right when ur flying and ull go ontop of the base.

Turf - Go through the cage at the Warthog spawn spot

1.First get some1 to go in the middle of the cage couching walking backwards.

2. Have some1 else in the warthog and run into the guy couch at mid-speed, (going to fast might splatter him). It is a great place to have a cage match. :):P

FLYING IDIOT TANK

1. Get 2 tanks, on any level.Puting 1 tank upside down and put the other1 on it, (MORE FUN TO HAVE A GUY IN THE TANK ON TOP) Now onces ur ready, Flip the tank under the other tank....

2. WATCH IT FLY!

I dont really know any glitches for xbox live but i do know all of the superbounces on xbl. I would just suggest going to youtube and searching up halo 2 glitches or something like that and i am sure you will get a bunch of results. Hey if you play alot of xbl let me know and maybe we can play sometime.

Post by : faceless2468

wierd levatating grenede spinning getting out of level glitch
-everyone i have found the ultimate halo 2 glitch on the level out skirts go into one of the back alleys near the door were the 2 hunters come out there will be a mound of dirt in a corner wen u first go in crouch jump the wall then jump across to the next wall (basically in front of you) and climb the roof tops till you see the broken bridge jump on the side of the bridge that looks like it leads nowhere then go to the end of it and it will look all white wen u look over the edge be brave and jump down it then you are out of the level and can see behind the buildings an stuff run up to the invisible barriers it has coz u cant run all the way round the level and through a grenade at it and the grenade will be floating and spinning in mid air have fun wiv this glitch and watch out the grenade will explode!!!!!!!!!! and if you do this on co-op you can see each other floating in mid air!!!

I know a ton but ill only post a few... the BXR.. to get it started off... get a friend on custom game if u want.. stand right up right in front of him with a battle rifle... press B and hesitate for about a quarter of a second then press X and immediately press R.... this will kill the person immediately if you do it right. Also.. the butterfly... set the game on swords... look directly all the way up.... have a friend who's on a different team than you jump directly on top of you.. when they do... have them continuously tap A while u sword cancel(press X and R... or X and B at the same time.. i prefer XB) multiple times... when you sword cancel you swing but do not hurt the opponent. Keep sword canceling while your friend keeps jumping and you will basically "climb the air", high in the air. You can use this to get a gold warthog in Headlong. Stand under the sign with the picture of a golden warthog that says "hog" on it... butterfly all the way up and you will get an invisible "key". If you did this correctly... go over to where the overturned bus is and it should be there... It is extremely fast and if u blow it up... there will be a scarab gun to take its place... also the warthog always spawns in the overturned bus spot.-lil halo fan

Weird levitating grenade spinning getting out of level glitch-everyone I have found the ultimate halo to glitch on the level out skirts go into one of the back alleys near the door were the to hunters come out there will be a mound of dirt in a corner wen you first go in crouch jump the wall then jump across to the next wall (basically in front of you) and climb the roof tops till you see the broken bridge jump on the side of the bridge that looks like it leads nowhere then go to the end of it and it will look all white wen you look over the edge be brave and jump down it then you are out of the level and can see behind the buildings an stuff run up to the invisible barriers it has coz you cant run all the way round the level and through a grenade at it and the grenade will be floating and spinning in mid air have fun wiv this glitch and watch out the grenade will explode!!!!!!!!!! and if you do this on co-op you can see each other floating in mid air!!! P.S IF U TRY THE GLITCH PLEASE POST A COMMENT ON THIS FORUM JUST TO SEE IF I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS GLITCH CLEAR ENOUGH THANKS!!-faceless2468