xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kilz

Your Most Favourite Computer Language

the best computer language  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

QBasic is nice, but completely limited. You can't do a thing with it. You ought to try and move to Java, it's a very advanced and still easy language. :)

I use VB.NET but I really like C#...I don't use it but I like it... A have like a fear of using it 'cause VB is so friendly and easy...Maybe some time I could start programming 100% on C#....I also use PHP but I think that's not the kind of programming language we are talking about...BTW I'm new here, so hello every one...

per probram have it's charactristics , c++,pascal or delfiabow programs have unique abilitybasic can be useful for beginerspascal can be use full for databasecobol can be use full for robotsand etc

Well, I like Java the best mainly because it is easy to program applications in and it takes relatively few lines of code to do things that it takes more code to do in other languages. Plus, its completely free- very nice.

i believe that no programming langauges is hard to learn except asm(painfull and tough), you just need lot of resource and lot's of time. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only thing hard about programming is trying to remember what all the command etc. do. At least that was the hardest thing for me. Understanding how they work was never really a problem. most cammands are relatively simple to work.

BTW- This does not necisarily go for ASM as i have never learnt it.

My first Programming Language was GW-BASIC then came QuickBASIC, My first crush in Language is C and later it turned to C++ again to VB Now I am into JAVA and C#. Also PHP is my favorite Server Scripiting Language. I hate ASP but I Love ASP .NET...SO what do you think... The future is ASP.NET???

The only thing hard about programming is trying to remember what all the command etc. do. At least that was the hardest thing for me. Understanding how they work was never really a problem. most cammands are relatively simple to work.

BTW- This does not necisarily go for ASM as i have never learnt it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel ASM is tough to memorize but when you get used to it and it flows through ur veins... then expect the unexpected...