xisto Community
fermin25

Mycents Are Not Updating Again?

Hello to all the Xisto forum support team. Last week I made a lot of post in the Xisto forum and until today I have not get any Mycent. Mycents are the same as Tuesday and I need it with desperation but I understand sometimes there are some troubles with the script because it is in beta I only want to know if someone else is in my own situation and when the support team will fix this....Thank you for your answer I hope your help....

Fermin, Can I please have your ticket id? You surely must have contacted Xisto - Support in regards to the mycent right? I would recommend that you open tickets when reporting mycent issues instead of opening a topic at the forum since there could be times when I am unable to check in to the forums and thus report the issue.If you directly contact support, the mycent update would happen sooner.

@fermin25Hi Fermin!The MyCENTs often go without getting updated but the best thing about Xisto is that we do eventually get our post credit - better late than never, right?As Velma suggests, creating a support ticket is your best option if you are in need of MyCENTs - each support ticket stays up on the dashboard of the support staff till it gets resolved so there's a constant reminder for someone to fix the problem. Also, the duration for which the ticket remains open is present in the reports so keeping that figure low keeps the support staff motivated to respond to you as quickly as they can.

Umm... I have a question. Before I registered here, I registered at Xisto first since I found it before Xisto. I think my registration there is one day earlier to my account here. My Xisto account's myCENTs are already appearing even if I have lesser posts there. So my question is, will I still be able to make myCENTs here even if I have an account at Xisto?Thanks!

Never mind my previous post. I got an email that my Xisto account is now linked to my Xisto - Support billing account. :) Maybe I should just wait for me to see myCENTS on this account.

Never mind my previous post. I got an email that my Xisto account is now linked to my Xisto - Support billing account. :) Maybe I should just wait for me to see myCENTS on this account.

Just FYI they are showing up now as well. And you can post to both forums and they will still both be calculated.

Just FYI they are showing up now as well. And you can post to both forums and they will still both be calculated.

Yeah. I received the first email about myCENTS update 5 days ago. Just yesterday, it was updated again.