xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The GGs

Splinter Cell

Has anyone played this Action Stealth game, I think it is fantastic and one of the best games I've ever played I completed both the first game and Pandora Tomorrow and am hoping to be getting Chaos Theory when it is release in the United Kingdom.

i have pandora tomorrow for xbox. it's awesome! only problem is, i'm stuck on the france level. when you have to go though the air duct to get the phone from the guy, and you come back, the door is jammed! i figured how to get past that by putting a body in the way, but then when i go down the second flight of stairs, the door at the bottom is shut and it doesnt give me anymore options! does anybody know what to do!?

Yea dude here are some pics about chaos theroy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Cooperative play in a stealth action game seems like something of an oxymoron. After all, such games cast you as a single covert operative who's charged with getting in, getting the job done, and getting out without anyone finding out. You'd think sending in two agents would just double the risk of raising the alert, but as we've discovered while playing the co-op mode in the Xbox version of the upcoming Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, two silenced pistols really are better than one. In fact, having played just one level in this mode so far, co-op is already one of the things that has us most excited about Chaos Theory's impending release."

I bought Splinter Cell when it was still relatively new. I had a pretty good graphics card, an ATI 9000 if I remember correctly. I only had a few problems with it besides the occasional lag. The story was somewhat bland and cliche to me, it has been a while since I have played this game, but that's what I remember my first reaction being. Also, I couldn't really get into the slow pace of the action.. and while there were lots of cool things I could do to interact with the environment, it just wasn't the right kind of pace for me. It was a little slow; maybe I could even go so far as saying a little too realistic.In the end, it was enjoyable but I haven't played it since. So I can safely say that, for me, this game was not worth what I paid for it.As far as Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory is concerned: I will more than likely stay away from them. I'm not a fan of Splinter Cell and it looks like the developers are taking this series in the direction that was established by Splinter Cell.

Co-op Mode??? for chaos theory man i want to get this even more i didn't know you could do that. by co-op mode you do mean doing the story missions with a friend or does it mean you can do 2 player "seperate missions" where its just 2 players and you shoot each other and stuff. I really hope its the first one cause man this game is gonna be GOOOOD!!

There are one of my favorite games. I have all three "Stealth Action Redefined" "Pandora Tomorrow" and " Chaos Theory"I think these are great games to play. Sadly I haven't beaten any of them :P To tell the truth I kind of buy them for story. I have a poster of Sam Fisher and I also had my art teacher draw me a picture of him. You can see it in a topic I made on the creativity or whatever board.I like to play Sam Fisher with my friends we pretty much just walk around and "execute" each other and drag them into a corner. (all in good fun) :unsure:

ya i think splinter cell is pretty cool...but i think they copied metal gear solid alot hahaaha..but i kinda liked the game....but if they make another one...theyshouldnt make it like metal gear because i think copying games are gay!!

i would just like to say that i got chaos theory and co-op mode is really fun, anyone who can play with friends or anything should definetly play. you can lift each other up to get over walls or on roofs etc. launch your teammate at enemys or across roofs etc. and other stuff that i don't know how to do yet. the only problem with co-op is that if your teammate screws up, it screws you up too, :P but its still fun to play in co-op mode.

I have never played any of the series of Splinter Cell, but can anyone tell me if my computer would be able to run this game at approximately low to medium graphics settings with at least 30FPS.I have the following computer:AMD AThlon XP2000+, 512Mb DDR, MSI GeForce Ti4200 128MB and pretty much i get about 9500Marks in 3D Mark 2001SE and about 1500 in 2003 -_- but this is mainly because AGP does not support Direct X 9.0 and some of the tests are skipped which greatly decreases amount of marks!

in some sides they say that Splinter Cell is one of the MGS rivals but i should say that i hate this game , and it can not be a MGS rivals because it has no good story , but MGS has strong story that allow hollywood to make MGS'S movie the new version of Splinter Cell which is Chaos Theory has great graphic and more movements than the other versions :P but I must say that this game is boring and we can not say it is MGS'S rivalMGS has great story and it makes this game more intersting than Splinter Cell .i think MGS 4 that will come in 2007 will destroy Splinter Cell ;)