xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The GGs

Splinter Cell

Are this game run at my compioter pls tell me !!! Pentium 4 1.6 Mghz Video Card : G Force MX 440 128 MBRam : 512 DDR Intel ***** I very like this game now i have it . Please tell me are the game runs in my copm . 10x for all :)

I like Action & Shooting Games :) But I don't like Splinter Cell, because its too boring. I don't like walking quietly & cannot even shoot a single person :rolleyes: Thats really crazy. So I don't like that game that much. My friend Like that game so much! He has like the series of that Game!

Honestly, I really disliked the original splinter cell... There were too many times that required absolute precision and half the time if you shot one person or if one person found someone knocked out... *mission failed*

I skipped pandora tomorrow because I heard it wasn't much better...

But chaos theory is another story. I actually like chaos theory in small quantities. I prefore more straight out killing (which is why MGS appeals to me, you can play either way). But I do have to say, sam's move list is very impressive in chaos theory. The graphics were great and all the lighting effects were really good... The only thing was on the ps2 there was way too much loading.

All in all, I liked CT but didn't like the first one at all

I've Splinter Cell for a couple of months, and it's a nice game. But hen you're stuck and you don't kno the way, then it is'nt a relaxating game. And there's no multiplayer, only a campaign, so if you played all the levels then you could better throw the game away.