xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelkiller

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba? what is the best RPG on the gba???

Super Robot Wars Original GenerationSuper Robot Wars Original Generation 2I guess since I'm a giant robot anime freak, i have to love the SRW series but it's really cool when Branpesto does their own thing with their own bots ^.^ [First Game]Story - I'd say pretty awesome, though a bit cliche, I still liked the hook on the whole alien invasion thingCharacters - Most of the main cast is memorable, and really likable, and each is given a pretty good backstoryGameplay - This really comes down to whether or not you like top view strategy games. I mean I could go into detail about the epic fight animations that each mech gets, but I don't know if that will be a deciding factor for you. (The battle animations are the best in any GBA strategy game, imo)Graphics - there is REALLY cool mech designs in this game (if robots are your thing)but in classic SRW tradition, each mech is Super Deformed (Chibi, if you prefer), but most units have an attack that depicts the mech in it's Non-sd format. But outside of combat the graphics are what you would expect; Little blue icons vs. little red icons, with the occasional third party color thrown in (in this case yellow)Soundtrack - Amazing, second best GBA soundtrack imo, i dare people to listen to tracks like "Emissary From the Void" or "Dark Prison" and try to tell me that's not epicAND this game has two separate routes you play on, that have different characters, but half way through the game the routes combine and both have the same story, but just different ways of portraying it10/10 (idk maybe it's just Nostalgia :D) [second Game]Story - Many different plots that are all pretty unique (Cross Dimensional Terrorists/Ancient Demons/Alien Health Inspectors >.>) but its amazing nonethelessCharacters - Almost the entire cast returns from the first game, but the new characters are awesome and have a surprisingly rich backstory)Gameplay - Same as the first game, except they added new tricksGraphics - Well if you played the first game and said "Hey these graphics are the s**t" then you'd just explode after seeing the colorful (and epic) graphics in the in game fight scenes. But as for the grid where you fight, it looks exactly the same ^.^Soundtrack - Best GBA soundtrack (imo) most songs are actually from previous installments of the SRW series but that doesn't mean this soundtrack isn't, in the least bit, bad. Again I dare people, to listen to "Gate of Magus", "Chaos", "Dark Knight" or "For the Day That Has Yet to Come" and try to tell me that those aren't incredibly epic.This game got rid of the initial separate route option from the first game but throughout the game there are path options to choose from10/10 (if this game isn't my favorite game, some various rpg on some other console is, but I've beat this game MANY times and I absolutely love this game series and I highly recommend to any robot fans out their XD )

I think Harvest moon friends of mineral town is verry good RPG!!!! ;)

Harvest Moon in no way, shape, or form qualifies as an RPG

FAIL try again

id like to point out that the Harvest Moon series are not RPGs sorry to burst your bubble but there are a few aspects that make a game an RPG and Harvest Moon has NONE of them and i know ive play and beat (more or less) all of them on the GBC/GBA, N64, PS2, and GamecubeQualifications of an RPG (Short Version):1 - Character Attributes (attack, defense, magic power, etc.) & Skills/Spells2 - Fights (which Harvest Moon has a serious lack of)3 - Weapons/Armor/Accessories (tools DO NOT count as weapon cuz their not used for that purpose)4 - Level ups (tool upgrades and house/barn/coop extensions dont count)5 - a main "bad guy" or enemy (which, again, Harvest Moon lacks marriage)6 - a vast landscape to explore (not just a town of less than 20 people, a farm, and a small mountain)7 - the ability to die (it doesnt happen ive tried.... hard)* - most tend to have a lengthy storyline although ive played a few that didntin fact the Official classification of the series is SIMULATION, or FARM SIMULATION if you wanna get technical, not RPGtheres really no game for the GBA that you could call the "best" RPG ive played most (70-85%) of them having VisualBoyAdvance, No$GBA, and a GBA SP and FF Tactics Advance (even tho its extremely.... "Child Friendly" and pales in comparison to its PS1 predecessor) has the most advanced & detailed character development system around hands down and i think FFV (or FFVI which ever has the characters Edward, Terra, & Kefka) and Lunar have the best story although i never did beat Lunar (software malfunction) tho i would quote me on that oppinion*Off-Topic Side Note*id like to say that RPGs and FPSs (First-Person Shooters) are my forte and Fallout 3 is the greatest RPG-FPS hybrid EVER. smooth gameplay, extremely detailed character development, *BLEEP* load of weapons, vast landscape, many different enemies with different strengths/weaknesses, great storyline, and tons of side missions allow hours of gameplay if your a fan of RPGs or FPSs or if you just wanna challenging twist to your RPG experience this game wont disappoint you its on the xbox 360, PS3, and PCFallout 1, Fallout 2, and Fallout Brotherhood of Steel are PC based games and are fairly easy to find online although they dont have the FPS spin to them Fallout 2 is the only one i personally recommend Fallout 1 is pretty short it can be beat in 2 hours and Brotherhood of Steel i found just stupid plain and simple.I hope you've all enjoyed the knowledge ive just dropped on you

Mother 3

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

Mother 3, no doubt about it. Granted, it's a Japanese only game; however, one can usually find a copy for around $30 on eBay. Of course, your GBA would have to be formatted for Japanese games, which may be a problem.. In fact, I'd only recommend doing all of this if you're a fan of the Mother series. -.-

-reply by Mennesksforakt

There's a translation patch for Mother 3 now. Yay!

What is the best gba rpg games ever?What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?THIS IS THE LIST OF MY FAVES:1-Breath of fire 22-Summon Night - Swordcraft story3-Summon Night - Swordcraft story 24-Golden Sun5-Golden Sun - The Lost Age6-Harvest Moon - Friends Of Mineral Town7-Harvest Moon - More Friends Of Mineral Town8-Final Fantasy Series9-Swords of Mana10- Lunar Legend-reply by someone specialHARVEST MOON IS NOT A RPG!

I'd like to point out to those people saying Harvest Moon isn't an RPG.You need a better grasp of the English language...RPG = Role Playing Game. To qualify as an RPG, the player simply has to make decisions for the character. Play the character role. End of story.

You're right that in harvest moon you play the story. All games do that. You play the story of the character. But then if you want a game to be called RPG it have got to have a story like a real movie. There should be things like suspense,drama, action,climaxes,etc. Not like Harvest moon where the things you do would just be to make your farm better. And every year you keep on doing the same thing... What else is there other than getting money in the game. Just like a normal life. Boring...