xisto Community
ultrasmad

favorite sport

I like doing sports a lot! I like football (soccer as americans call it :P) and ping-pong the most, but I don't mind playing basketball or volleyball either. As long as you are doing sports your health won't drop on a really low level!I've played soccer for almost all my life as a kid, I grown up with this game and now I play as the goalkeeper, and ping-pong for 3-4 years and I really love this fantastic game! I can't stop playing it with my friends if nobody interrupts me, I feel it as the most fun game that ever existed! The weird thing is that I despise playing tennis and it's really similar to ping-pong B)

I would also say in the flow that my favourite sport is cricket because I do enjoy watching and playing it, but to be honest, I don't really have a favourite sport, because there are too many to choose from! I like watching tennis mainly due to Federer and Nadal's intense competition; F1 because over there the best car, and not the best man, always wins; badminton because it's quick paced and easy to play; chess because it is fodder for the brain; volleyball because it is a fun game to play as a team; swimming because there's always the option of drowning :( and the list goes on......everyone has a sport which he/she prefers above the rest but I feel one should enjoy all sports because each one is special in its own way and each one is good for the mind and the body.

My favourite Sport is Football :P I'm training football for couple years, and i start loving football, since i knew about the Football ball and i start playing since i was 5 Years old :) I also enjoy watching Football Matches :D

My favorite would totally be SOCCER! I love watching it, playing it! My favorite team is Manchester United and yeah...Some of my other favorite sport would be Tennis, AFL and Cricket, Cricket is just fun when you know how to hit the ball and not just stand there and complian because there bowling to fast I really hate people who do that! AFL Brisbane lions rules and always will^^

My favourite sport is tennis because its very interesting and btw its very attractive... good for my condition and health ...I love my sport !!!Someone who paly or training tennis ??