xisto Community
melinaRG

Msn Messenger 7.0.0604 Latest / newest version of msn messenger

I hate MSN, but everyone uses it, which make it part of my life. The MSN client for OS X sucks and keeps randomly logging out, so I got fed up pretty quick. I found my savior in various MSN-clients, some open-source, some text-based; the point is, look around, there's something for everyone, and you don't have to go to MS to get it.

i have been using the 7th version of MSN since long long time ago ;)... btw you forgot one more.... NUDGE!! i like this, make your chatting mate a dizzy....

53328[/snapback]

It's the newest version of MSN Messenger 7.0 ... maby you have the 7.0.0425... this is not very easy to get... it has even more things :P

i usually use aim but i know some people that use msn messenger so i downloaded it awhile ago. i havnt really used it much and dont log on much but thanks for the update. i guess ill go download it now ;)

U're welcome... i hope you like it... i prefer Yahoo messenger but msn is quite good too.. Kisses!

MSN 7.0 Woooowi Usually Work with yahoo and my MSN Version is 4 :D) Its rally funny thanks about your link and try to download it and install itbut i think MSN interface is not good and cool yahoo is better :D

Welcome to my world! :D I also think Yahoo Messenger is better :D

instead of downloading a messenger why dont you just use meebo.com for your messenger. they do many different im clients yahoo msn aim just to name a few. its really better in my opinion than going and downloading something.. ofcourse when it comes to yahoo you cant get into chat i dont believe... atleast i havent tried.. lol but meebo.com is great.