xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saabcd

Who Can Tell Me How I Can Make 100$/day

Get a job.

Haha, shadowx is right. Get a job or offer some service or something like that :rolleyes:.I doubt you get U$S 100 doing nothing.

it depends how old you are and what you are capable of. some people suggest getting a job, but some jobs don't pay $100 a day. you will have to be more specific to your question and who you are to be able to give acceptable suggestions. normally to make $100 a day from an employer, you will have to at LEAST finish high school. most likely though, in a job environment, you wont be making over $100 a day unless you have a trade skill which means a promotion or at least graduating from a college or trade school where there would be more opportunities.

another suggestion is to work for yourself. you wouldn't be making a hundred a day to start, but you can work your way up to that point and even twice that in a couple years if you can establish yourself and know what you are doing.

so like i said, it all depends. you aren't being specific at all. neither can i be.

who can tell me how I can make 100$/day.....thanks!!!!!!!!

My suggestion would be to go to college, and select a good major. If college is not for you, then go to a trade school and become a carpenter or something. There are not many jobs available that pay $100 a day that doesn't require education or training. The only jobs that I can think of with an open door policy that provides well over $100 a day is prostitution and drug dealing. If neither collge or a trade school is for you, then my second suggestion would be to borrow a couple of hundred of dollars from friends and family and start a small business. Sell candy out of the back of your car or something and drive around like the pop sickle truck. I know a guy who made a killing off of selling candy and drinks at school, and our administrator were cool so they allowed it. Eventually he got competition from both other students and the teachers, but he put them all out of business. I remember the year book club trying to fund raise by selling candy, but they couldn't compete with him (lol). It does not even have to be candy, it could be a series of things. I think candy and drinks is the easiest to sell, but you could sell raffle tickets or something. Then when you make enough money from selling raffle tickets, start a small bingo hall. I would actually do that if bingo was legal in my state. If all fails, go back to square one and become a prostitute or drug dealer. Hey, we have a saying in my city that goes like this..."get it how you live". In order words, you have to do what you have to do in order to survive, especially in this economic climate where it is hard to even find a minimum wage job. There is also another profession, a legal one that makes well over $100 a day, and that is stripping. I know girls that use to go to high school with me that have already entered into that profession. It is quite a well paid profession if you ask me. But my primary suggestion would have to be education, that is always the key. It takes time and energy, but I don't know of any other solution for a honest, and dignified way of making a living.

100$/day ? Let's see 1$=45-Rs (Indian currency). 100$=4500RS and as indians work on basis of month(not hour) so total earning is going to be-4500x31=139500 (31 days)4500x30=135000(30 days)139500x12=16,74,000/ RS. Knowing the economy in my country and people earning huge bucks i can safely say that not any MBA grad earns this much money unless that person is in board of directors, marketing or top500 international companies. That person has to be in media, journalism, celeb, business and or in secret services of government. 100$/day is possible without working for someone. By working for someone it's very hard to earn this much amount if the job is not specialized. Trust me those who earn 16,74,000/ RS per year don't join forums, so it's hard to give you specific answer. One thing i can tell you is that hourly earning is always better than monthly. In this country i'm screwed atleast by not getting hourly clients, monthly contracts rip you off with deadlines and idiot clients and seniors.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

In the United States, I can not speak for India, usually teachers start off being paid a little more than $100 a day. Many of my teachers make over $150/day. My college professor make well over $200/day. It takes an education in order to make that kind of money in the US. If not an education, it takes vocational school. However, politicians also make a good bit in the US. Country Commissioners in my area make about $200/day, and that does not include their perks and side jobs. Most politicians here have a second job, so some make well over $400/day legally, and its no telling how much they make illegally. I am not sure how much state legislators make, but I know that they are corrupt in my state and many of them have been arrested. I think like ten were arrested this year.People without an education, trade, or business in the US are typical stuck making less than $60/day. There are of course some exceptions. Nevertheless, I am not sure how much the average person makes in India or else where. I would think that even the poorest person in the U.S. doesn't come close to the poorest person in third world countries like India. I think that is the difference between economics in countries like China and India versus the US. Individuals seem to be more privileged, even those under the property line such as myself.

sorry harlot, but that is not true at all in the united states. not only are your figures wrong, but your thinking is limited. sure, your figures dictate someone working minimum wage approximately, but a person making minimum wage on their first or second job is bound to get an increase after their probation period of 90 days or so(3 months) and then an increase ever year there after until the cap is met for their position. heck, people that owrk at walmart or macdonalds sweeping floors have made more than that so i wouldn't have considered using the figures you did as those figures are not in the norm. now if you are talking about illegal aliens who are not citizens, you might have a point.the fact is, you totally negated all the legal professions out there that make more than minimum wage without schooling, trade school, or owning your own business. i would say a more realistic figure is between $80-$90 a day which would amount to over $500 a month more than your stats. plus, minimum wage in some states is more than $7.50 an hour. this means a person can't make less than $64 in some states legally working full time where the lowest someone can earn is $58.we sure have come a long way though. my first two jobs i had during high school, i was making $26.80 a day working full time. less after taxes.

sorry harlot, but that is not true at all in the united states. not only are your figures wrong, but your thinking is limited. sure, your figures dictate someone working minimum wage approximately, but a person making minimum wage on their first or second job is bound to get an increase after their probation period of 90 days or so(3 months) and then an increase ever year there after until the cap is met for their position. heck, people that owrk at walmart or macdonalds sweeping floors have made more than that so i wouldn't have considered using the figures you did as those figures are not in the norm. now if you are talking about illegal aliens who are not citizens, you might have a point.
the fact is, you totally negated all the legal professions out there that make more than minimum wage without schooling, trade school, or owning your own business. i would say a more realistic figure is between $80-$90 a day which would amount to over $500 a month more than your stats. plus, minimum wage in some states is more than $7.50 an hour. this means a person can't make less than $64 in some states legally working full time where the lowest someone can earn is $58.

we sure have come a long way though. my first two jobs i had during high school, i was making $26.80 a day working full time. less after taxes.

Perhaps you are right, and I am speaking from a very limited perceptive. Where I live very few people who work for Walmart and McDonalds receive a raise that is more than .25 cent, and that usually take far more than three months. However, I will note that the state I live in is one of the most impoverished in the U.S. and we have the highest rate of starvation in the nation. I literally don't know of anyone who make $80-$90 a day who are not either in skilled professions or working for the government. The majority of people in my neighborhood work in restaurants, department stores, factories, gas stations, clothing stores, malls, and etc. I do know some people who work more than one job, in fact, my aunt worked three jobs at one point until she fell out on the third shift. After that her husband made her quit two of the jobs and go back to working one job. Now in these hard economic times, there are few people with more than one job and there are some with no job at all. Today as I was driving to school, I saw a sign posted on a tree saying, "Need Wrok". And yes, "Work" was spelled as "Wrok", and below was the person's name and number. The uneducated are really suffering where I live, and the state that I live in also has one of the highest illiteracy rates in the nation. Its tough all over the nation, to some extend, for those without an education. I am sure there are some people who may not have an education, but have some skill or asset that place them above the rest of the bunch, but I would say that its the exception not the rule. The higher your educational level, the most money you make typically.

getting a job even wont earn u 100$ in one day cuz its monthly payment and u seem to be unemployed so dont expect a 30000$ job plzz. get a break.

You could always make a website that attracts a lot of people, then put some ads on it, like adsense. Guaranteed that you'll probably make something from it! Only way other than what everyone else is saying... choose a good major, become a doctor, etc.